Guys, What do guys think of Latinas?

You can include sterotypes

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Latinas, no stereotypes really, they are human, just like me and everyone else.

What Guys Said 24

• They can be beautiful, for sure, but I associate wild emotions / tempers with them... I'm sure it's not true all the time though.

Also, I personally am not a big fan of women who do a lot with their eyebrows, I prefer natural. I see a lot of Latina women who have a constant look of surprise or just look unnatural. But that's just personal preference.

Overall, I'd put Latina women in the category similar to an exotic car... Great to look at and probably a lot of fun, but potential to be a nightmare if something goes wrong :-)

• Yeah I understand that is one of the resins I asked I was watching a movie and I noticed this trait. I think the media makes us look bad a lot in shows.

• hahaha! exactly! when I think of Latina women, aside from the eyebrow situation I get this image in my head of like a Telemundo / Univision soap operas with the (beautiful) Latina woman hysterically crying / screaming / about to kill someone, hahaha! But on the other hand I've been talking with a girl from Brazil who I would have put into this category just based on her country of origin, but she (so far) is super laid back and relaxed, the complete opposite of the stereotype I described, haha.

• I don't know what to say. I've seen extremely hot Latinas, but I've also seem a few that I don't wanna look at again.
    What I love about Latinas is that they tend to have big and beautiful eyes. I like how many have this curvy bodies, not fat, I mean real curvy.

I'm not a big fan of Latin culture though.

• Beautiful women, nurturing, and some are very culturally reserved which I find amazing. Yet, just like other race of girl's there's a select few of them that are not so good looking.

• I think they are beautiful women and most of them have such great asses.

• They are attractive when young and kind of get bloated as they age.

• my bro @ConsultantisBack absolutely loves them

• I think they are the worst women in the world. their beautyness will never make up for their conceitedness, stock up nature, shallowness and beyond. unless they are from central america, the only place where humbled, faithful and respectful women are born.

I'm latino myself so i'm talking from experience

• They're pretty

• Very open with their sexuality, like very

Latin women are big in showing of their curves

• Three words... booty with attitude.

• Every time I see one of their fine asses, I want to fuck em' silly.

• Hot as fuck... They might have common sense and street smarts, but might not have the highest IQs... Many of them are gold diggers and I have no problem with that...

They are the hottest race...

• Very beautiful women

• Very beautiful women

• i think latinas women so sexy

• Sexy... af! Freaky... af!

• I think they might speak Spanish

• Dah obviously

• Well ok here you go if she's gonna manuipulate me use me for money or sex then she's just like every other female

Only she might speak Spanish lol

• I love em' :D

• Nothing special really, they're just like any other race to me.

• nice asses... .

• I find Hispanic women very attractive but they tend to be very racist and prejudice especially towards Asians and blacks in general.

• I don't know if it's fair to say that. Im Latina and I don't think black and Asians are bad as a matter a fact Latinas marry more blacks and Asians more than any other race.

• I guess but Latinas and white women tend to view us negatively a lot more. It kinda explain why I haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. I do live in predominantly Hispanic community and I seen them dating their own kind especially the ones that im attracted to.

• I think if you made more of an effort like actually get to know Latin people you will eventually find a girl. Besides if you want to date one u have to get to know more of the culture

• Me gustan mucho!

• Latinas are the prettiest, most adorable, cutest, most beautiful women in the world. My girlfriend is latina :)

• Victoria Justice and Jessica Alba😍😍