Why do people Bitch about interracial datng?

I LOVE DATING OUTSIDE MY RACE AND I AM A BLACK GIRL, I FREAKING LIKE WHITE, MEXICAN AND PUETO RICAN GUYS!
SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL WITH DATING OUTSIDE OF YOUR RACE?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no big deal at all. I accept that not everyone likes interracial dating and not everyone wants to for whatever reason and that's fine, everyone is entitled to their beliefs even if I do not agree with those. I accept that there are people who interracially date and that's fine as long as you are doing it for the right reasons and are not possessing any racial fetishes produced by stereotypes and pornography then more power to those people.

I am open to interracial dating, I see people as people, skin pigmentation or geographical locations are the least of my concern when looking for a potential partner.

What Guys Said 19

• Racism still runs deep in some cultures and families its indoctrinated by miss guided parents or elders. Thankfully it is very much on the decline.
    Sexual attraction is fantastic because this is another way that the barriers of racism are being worn down. I have seen it happen , someone you know who has racist tendencies can't help seeing a good looking person of a different race and say there good looking I fancy them.

• YEah, makes a lot of sense.

• ... no love for the Asians😭😭😭😭

• Because people can generally be shitty independent of their heritage, ethnicity, age, gender, religious (non-) belief and whatnot.

For example imagine a white person saying to another white person "how can you not date white people?". Now that would be deemed racist. If a black person says the same to a fellow black no one bats an eye.

Reality though is that you are attracted to what you are attracted. Simple as that. Don't let others shame you for it or try to pressure you.

• I think one craves for something different. I mean, there are hot people in your race, sure, but it's kind of like food. No matter how tasty a particular dish is, you wouldn't want to have the same thing over and over again would you? But that applies for people who've dated several of their own. For a dating virgin like me, any pretty girl will do, regardless of race XD lel.

• There is no big deal about dating outside your race.

• I have no idea. I'm not against interracial dating. I guess some people are racist. I'm white, by the way.

• Hahaha, yeah people are crazy, As black a girl like white guys and people always look at me weird when I say that

• Most women are way more racist than they let on

• wow, I didn't know that lol, but I'm not racist,

• All you gotta do is look at something like online dating as a white guy vs a non white guy. White guys get substantially more dates, numbers, even responses from all races of girls

• Dating outside your race just because it's outside of your race is just as racist as dating people of your race alone. Benevolent racism, yeah, but racism just the same.

• I date outside my race, because I know what I like, doesn't matter then skin color

• Stop acting special.

• Acting! HOW IS DATING OUTSIDE YOU RAE FREAKING RASICT?

• I really didn't know people made a big deal about that anymore

• Yes, people do make a HUGE deal out of it. My roommate thinks that ALL black women are talked down and that's not true. I am black myself, I have not ever been talked down for being who I am. I am not a "ghetto" black person according to stereotypes. I am a well mannered lady, I keep it classy. But she thinks that we are all treated like shit and that's not true! She thinks the fact that black guys prefer white women, I believe if they like what they like let it be. No matter who you date people are going to say something, its a big deal! When I tell people I like white guys I get funny looks. But I don't care, because I am going to have me some mixed babies and sexy white husband, so they can fuck off

• Very few people are all that upset. I know I'm not.

• Nothing wrong with it. Just ignorant people out there.

• I don't care what other people do in their dating life it's not my business.

• Well, there's people for everything. Personally, I like women of all ethnicities.

• Why would you care what they think?

• because I have to deal with people saying this and that

• I guess it depends where you live

• Ignore and do your thang girl, as a Hispanic man I love me some chocolate ;)

• Hahahaha, Your funny and thanks

• You do your thang.

• instinct, tribalism.

and, dating is a zero sum game.

if a ton of black girls start dating other races--or a ton of white girls start dating other races--then a certain amount of black guys or white guys will be forced to do the same by sheer numbers.

• People thinking that you are ruining the offspring, even though they tend to take on the best traits of each parent.

• Yes, like I know some people in my family will not agree with me being with a white guy, but I don't care, if I am with that person that must respect that

• I know they tend to take on the best physical traits, although internally they can be more susceptible to different illnesses.

• See that's what I am saying! Some people in my family don't think its okay to be with others races and I don't agree with that. We are human beings and we are attracted to people we find attractive, no matter what skin color or race that they are

• Because people are so stubborn.

I agree: I'm a white guy who loves latina girls.

What Girls Said 13

• I think it's fine! I'm black and my boyfriend is Hispanic (Cuban). Old school mentality and families don't want to "taint" the family blood. I think it's only an issue if you date others because you hate your own. I'm not saying that's your case. I would date anyone if they were good to me and my family and were willing to overcome cultural differences and embrace them and i'd do the same for them. My boyfriend is so good to me and if the love of your life is good to you then they'll eventually accept it.

• YES! Like for me, telling people I am more interested in white guys, they look at me funny and say why. Like what do you mean why? I am attracted to them and its crazy but I like it

• I dated a Korean guy some months back and it was crazy how much people would look at us when we were out.
    And it wasn't appalled or disgusted, they just looked interested or curious.

So, it's not a big deal. But also, don't make it a big deal either. Learn to ignore some of those little things and just do what you want (unless someone is being malicious or racist towards you or your partner, that is not okay).

• THERE IS NO BIG DEAL BUT SOME PEOPLE R IDIOTS WHO THINK THAT IT'S NOT COOL.

but seriously, some others just have a preference and that's ok too. i personally would be just fine with dating interracially. GO GET EM GURL.

• WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

• I'm not, It just happened to be ON ALL CAPS

• Lol, there's nothing wrong with it. No need to shout. I date interracially. I don't care what people think. I am with a white guy right now and I'm okay with that. It's not about the color of your skin. It's about so much more than that.

• I think they bitch about it not being as common as they'd like it to be OR that they have been rejected by someone and assumed it's because of their race. o. O
    Bitterness - most common reason.

• There isn't anything wrong with it. People either have preferences or are perhaps racist, but date who you want to date.

• It goes against their cultural purity beliefs. I find it strange just because they practice it and others don't practice it, they get angry for others for it and believe they own all the rights of pussies in their race.

• Preach girl preach. Screw what others think. Im happy that every year people are getting over racism.

• Why do you care about what other people think? Im mixed and I prefer white guys.. And they seem to prefer me too.. but the fact that some people I dont give a shit about dont like it doesn't bother me at all...

• Its not that I care, I am just tired of all the bullshit that goes with it. Like its 2015 and interracial dating is the shit! I'm a black girl, and i like white guys, people think that' no white guy would go for me , but I'm young and I will have that guy soon

• there's no problem with it

• Nothing. I am a black girl and I like everyone. People criticize everything you do, so it's nothing to trip over really. As long you like the person not just because of their race, it's all good in the hood.

• I never saw anything wrong with it. I'm open to any guy I can get along with, that treats me right.