Guys, What do you think of a girl using tinder?

Im wondering what you think of girls when you go on tinder and talk to them on there

6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I don't take tinder seriously lol. If I see a girl on tinder I mostly only would be friends with them nothing more.

• Friends or friends with benefits? Lol

• Just friends. I'm still a virgin lol.. I'm not going to have sex with strangers and lower my standards. Gotta wait for that one who I think will be the one Lol.

• Girls use Tinder just to give guys a 'tease', because I seriously doubt if they ever swipe 'yes' (that is left or right, I don't know because I never used this stupid hook-up app).

• Most guys use Tinder to meet girls for sex. Not every guy, but a lot of them. Four of my guy friends are on Tinder and they are all looking for fuck buddies.

Of course people can get relationships out of it, but the chances are slimmer than say, Match, Zoosk or OkCupid.

• That she's finding a her type of guy
    What do you think of guys using tinder 😶?

• From my point of view, I think they just want to get laid lol

• Hmmm maybe
      I don't know
      Cause I don't use tinder 😂 lol

• I hope they fuck me with no strings attached...