Do white guys like black girls, dark skinned spanish?

Just wondering. As a girl that likes white guys but never had the chance to date one.

I mean Hispanic* sorry guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys will pork anything with boobs and a hole.

In terms of dating just like every other group of people for any subject out there, some will some won't. I literally do not in the slightest care about someones skin color in relation to my attraction to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• White guys seem to like me. I'm always surprised, but they do. I've dated a couple. Actually, they are all I date. Not because I prefer them, but because they prefer me. Other races don't go for me. :/ But that's cool. I don't care about the color. I just care about the person. Talk to them just like you'd talk to any other guy. They don't bite, haha.

What Guys Said 21

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...e-ac8a-fbe44ecf859a.jpg ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Dark skinned Spanish? The fuck's that? Spanish people are white, I say that cause I'm Spanish. A "dark skinned Spanish" is basically a white girl that is tanned.

Anyways, to answer your question, yes, most guys don't care about color.

• Im Spanish and im dark skinned so your point is invalid

• I didn't mean to down vote you, Im new to this page so I thought it was to leave a comment, so sorry

• Spanish people are light, do you mean mestizo? If so, I am not too into dark dark dark complected girls.

• I meant hispanic & as you can see on my profile im not too dark

• Beauty or sexual attraction makes no difference for me niether does culture or religion.
    I have been fortunate to of lived and travelled in many countries and I have found every culture has women iam attracted too.
    So in short iam a white British man and yes I would have no trouble with it at all.

• That's like asking if white guys like badminton. Some do, some don't. I go more by face and body shape and fitness and personality. The shade of skin isn't important but I do like girls with really nice smooth skin.

• This question is so directly applicable to my immediate environment that I can't help but laugh. xD The short answer: yes and yes! My fiancee is black and last I knew, my brother was still high on the fact that a certain dark Hispanic girl sat next to and conversed with him on Thursday. I'm inferring from your picture and what you've said that you may be both. If so, you're in good company. Leon Patillo was an attractive guy and you are an attractive girl. It might take a little more effort than usual to make us feel safe enough to approach you, but if you're willing to help us break the ice and relax, we will practically worship you. Think Charlie Brown. :)

• Yes we do!! I love foreign girls. All of my girlfriends have been hispanic except one and she was black but very beautiful all the same. I've never even dated a white girl.

• Yes we do.

• Omg yes!!! The way they walk and talk! Except the hood type

• Yep, love'em

• I love women of color... exotic looks are sexy.

• Yes I do but I live in a country where Hispanic people are not a large minority, they are very small.

• If thats you in that pic, then you won't have any problems.

• I have found girls of all sorts of races attractive. ;)
    Mostly white and Asian, but I can find black girls hot, too. :)

• Sure. I like girls, whether they are white, black, brown, orange, green, blue...

• I like dark skinned girls

• I don't, but you'll probably find someone who does.

• Yes, we do like Hispanic, dark skinned girls

• Every guy has their own taste.

• lol i dont think they would have any problemss dating you :) :p

• Yea a bunch do.

What Girls Said 8

• You know that there are a bazillion white guys in the world? Each of them has their preferences. Obviously some white guys like such girls. Some may not. All depends on the guy.

• Every guy no matter their ethnicity will have varying preferences. Yes, I'm sure there are are many white guys that would find you attractive and there will be some that don't. That goes with everyone.

• I'm black and I was with a white guy for some times, so yeah you will have no problems. :)

• yes I think they like that!

• Everyone loves them

• You ain't Spanish and leave black women out of your desperate questions. Fuckin lame.

• its everyones opinioun

• Yeah, I'm sure there are some that do. Lots of people are open to dating, as long as they get along and like each other.