Is it a good thing to like a girly girl ( The extremely feminine types) or is it a waste of time?

Hey people.. This question's open to all... but a slightly more towards guys... I love girly girls, an extremely girly girl to me is akin to that a carnivorous animal to meat or herbivores towards fruit.. I simply love them. However, there's been a huge decline of them lately and most of my buddies tell me that they're snobish, a waste of time and annoying as hell. I wanna ask you all is it so? Am I stupid for having such a liking? Please help me out... I kinda have a date on Sunday :p

• Waste of time
  • Go for it
  • Change your type

Most Helpful Girl

• Your type is your type and no type is wrong. You find whatever you like and pursue that there's no right kind of person to be attracted too, unless they're like a serial killer or something but I doubt a girl with a thing for glitter and small dogs is going to be slaughtering anyone anytime soon.

• Well... no but I was talking about the girls who like pink and there wardrobe, most of it is pink and a little clingly... those types o girls are my favorite... then ur right.. thanks 4 ur opinion

• Then go for it, we all have preferences. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for it, mate! Nothing wrong in having preferences. Also, it's wrong to assume that girly girls are all snobbish abd annoying.

By the way, I too have a 'thing' for girly girls! 😉

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's a waste of time, girly girls are boring.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, I never liked "girly girls", I prefer tomboyish girls.