Girls, What would be your type of guy to date?

Honestly what kind of guy would you date, and I'm curious... Outgoing, agressive, timid shy. Then explain why you chose one over the other

I hope that there's someone out there, some women on here seem really interesting. Message me

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the strong silent type personally. Like a guy who doesn't say much in public because he doesn't feel the need to have the attention on him or impress people, but in private he can have a lot to say and is very open with his thoughts. If in public he is just more reserved and gravitated towards me and is protective over me, maybe come off to other people as mysterious/quiet but when it's just me and him he's able to goof off and laugh and say whatever he feels and doesn't hold anything back.

• Interesting response indeed... :)

• Glad I could contribute!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really have a type... Id go out with anyone but not dbags/aggressive/violent guys or show offers/players..

• Ehh I'm attracted to lots of types of dudes. Outgoing, shy... I like them all.

• Yeah but do you prefer the most, is there a certain stigma to one group or another

• Respect woman, stylish, has a sense of humor sometimes, masculine, handsome, gentleman, successful guess thats it lol

• Definitely a guy who comes off as shy but is actually outgoing and teases me sometimes... :)