Is anyone else scared they won't ever find love and will go their entire life with meeting that special someone?

This is my greatest fear is at the end of the finish line I will be alone. I've never had a boyfriend (in 8th grade), and I certainly haven't fallen in love. To date, no boy has wanted to do anything more with me than being friends (at least that's what I think) I'm worried I just won't ever meet him. I know I'm still young but what if? I don't believe in the one, but I don't believe there is an abundance of great fits either.

What if I never share these moments with someone and end up alone? Does anyone else share my fear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it you're still young! I have this fear every single day. There's a guy who I like and he likes me back, but lately he's being really distant and I don't know what to do. Love kind of sucks anyway. Please don't worry about it you will find love some day

• Awee I hope you will find love someday, maybe try to talk to him about it and figure it out. If he isn't what you think he is then he isn't worth your time. And thanks for sharing and commenting!

• Np and thanks for your feedback as well. Again I really do hope u well find the right person!

• Same for you! And no problem at all :)

What Guys Said 4

• I was,
    Then I found someone,
    You will too

• i'm scared that won't and lots end up being alone single when they are 70 year old and there's a chance I might. But thanks though and I hope you and the girl of yours will be together until the end!

• You will find someone trust me.
      This article might make you feel better
      www.cracked.com/.../

• Lol thanks!

• I'm not scared about it. Just means I get more me time. I spend my free time doing what makes me happy, and that doesn't involve other people. That probably explains why I don't have that many friends.

• I feel that way some times but you're still at a very good age to improve yourself. You're not even in high school and that's when it gets interesting.

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

• I volunteer as tribute.

What Girls Said 5

• I have the same fear! I totally identify with how you are feeling. It's hard to see all these happy couples around you while you are dreaming, hoping and praying that you will meet someone soon, and it's still not happening!

I've had several bf's but no guy has really ever treated me right. The guys I really like, don't like me back. Then when I find a guy I like and who likes me back, they treat me terribly. At first things are good, I get sucked in and then I get attached. Then the bad treatment starts.

Sometimes I get really bummed out about not finding someone. So I've started to just try and be okay with being by myself.

I've been told I am an incredibly person, but I'm still waiting for someone to want to be with my 'incredible' self. Lol.

I just try to stay positive and keep myself busy. Hopefully one day I will meet someone who will like me for who I am. That seems to be my biggest hurdle. I have no problem meeting people. But they always seem to be on the look out for something else.

• You're still young. Just live life and the right guy will come. And stop dwelling on it so much!

• Honestly no I am not afraid of that. I know I love easily, and I love A LOT when I love someone. I never want to hurt anyone emotionally, that's a major fear of mine. So honestly, if I go my entire life without being with someone I am in love with, then I am completely okay with that. That way I can do my own thing and I don't have to worry about hurting anyone. I can be myself even if I am too much for a lot of people I know that I won't be too much for someone I love since I won't be with them. If I never find the one I am meant to be with then I am perfectly content with not being with anyone. I mean I have a high sex drive so I'd date, have a few one night stands and have fun but that's only if I don't find my soulmate.

• That's how I feel after a recent heartbrake.

• I feel the same but at the same time I can't imagine myself with someone well I can but like for real 😂 but I also don't want to see myself alone in the future it's scary.