Should I ask her if I am friendzoned?

I just had that first date with a girl I didn't really know because I met her online and it went pretty well. It was a bit awkward at the beggining but we were having fun at the end and she laughing at my jokes and everything. But I didn't kiss her, I just hugged her and drove her back home. Now I am wondering what she thinks of me and I want to ask her whether she see a possible relationship with me or if she sees me as a friend. So should I text her asking her if i am a friend or a (possible) relationship. How should I ask her if so.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• instead just tell her you want to be more than just friends. In person.

• ^this. it might freak her out/make things awkward if you actually ask if you're friend zoned, and she'll probably feel compelled to lie or sugar coat her answer, which isn't what you need in this situ.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her out again on a date and flirt with her this time, give her compliments, tease her, give her some light touches, and go for a kiss at the end.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her! If everything ended up really good then I think you should text her and ask her what was her opinion about you! Do it in a funny way, so things get less awkard.

• How could I make it funny?

• Try something like "Hi, thanks for calling *your name*. Please leave your for our satisfaction survey answering the following question: What do you think of me? :)"

• Try something like "Hi, thanks for calling *your name*. Please leave your opinion for our satisfation survey answering the following question: What do you think of me? :)"

What Guys Said 0