Can you guys please give me relationship advice?

I met this guy, and his name is Samir. Samir is Egyptian and Muslim. He is MAD attractive. But before you think I'm going insane. I do not like this guy because of his looks. I like this guy because I am comfortable with him, and he's so easy to talk to. We can relate to so many things, and his personality matches with mine. I'll be kidding around something, and he'll pick up on me. Other than that, I've known Samir for a year. We started talking in August. Samir told me about his relationships. He can not get in relationships, and he was a bit sad when he was telling me about it. (Could show a sign of something!)
We flirt around with each other all the time, and it's insane..

I have questions that need to be answered.

1. What should I do, and what should I not do? (I know we can't have sex, but what else?)
2. Do I have to dress appropriately? I know I'm not Muslim, but people know he's Muslim.
3. I've been in an interracial relationship, will I get looked at differently since we have different religions?

I know I probably sound stupid, but I'm such a curious person.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• 1.) You need to talk with him about how you feel!
    2.) Dress how you normally dress
    3.) You shouldn't care what people think about you