Please tell guys tell me!!! Ex boyfriend text me and my boyfriend now saw it and didn't get mad?

And ex-boyfriend of mine text me and my boyfriend saw my ex-boyfriend said hi how have you been are you happy with the person you are with and my boyfriend now did not get jealous... He said who's that I gave him a small summary and said the ex boyfriend from high school that cheated on me and it's texting me from time to time quite obsessed with me and he didn't seem to bother one bit that a good, please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a adult that reilizes exes can be crazy and your ex will get over it I use to be that guy and I got over her

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• And? What do you want, some drama?
    He acted like an adult, you should learn from that behavior.

• well, people are taking me out of context, I don't want him upset, but sometimes when u are madly deeply in love some sparks can be a small jealousy tantrum or whatever, I would of been upset not cause I don't trust him, but because I love him and I am territorial

• So... you are bothered by him not being jealous?

What Girls Said 2

• i think you can explain to your boyfriend. it is not a big deal. i guess your boyfriend will understand you. so, explain please! do not worry.

• He trusts you, that you won't do anything stupid. You are with him now not your ex. He's mature. Did you want him to freak out or something?