For Introverts.. Is your partner an introvert or an extrovert? Or which do u prefer?

Hello introverts!! Is your gf/bf an extrovert or an introvert? What would u prefer?

• Introvert
    52% (12)47% (9)50% (21)Vote
  • Extrovert
    48% (11)53% (10)50% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an introvert.

He claims to be an introvert as well. Except if we were to plot ourselves on the Introvert Scale with 0 being barely an introvert and almost an extrovert and 10 being a deep deep introvert I'd be an 8 and he'd be like a 2.

So I consider him to be extroverted but... I'm going to let him call himself what he wants haha

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha i see. i am an introvert but people think im more extroverted :p

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly I like other introverts... but not the socially awkward ones.

I'm the kind of introvert that can handle public speaking, situations, etc... but I recharge in solitude and need a break from socializing for a few hours at a time. I would want a guy who is similar.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are just like me. i honestly love public speaking. But i still need me time to recharge

• I'm an introvert and I would prefer my partner to be an extrovert. Or at least just not as introverted as I am. However, they have to respect that sometimes I need my alone time. With an extrovert partner as an introvert, they can help pull you out of your shell and it's easier to meet their friends and family. Being an introvert dating an introvert can be really difficult in those situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's an introvert. In fact, he's more introverted than I am when it comes to speeches and outings. But he's great with people 1 on 1.

I think all of my partners have been introverts/ambiverts.

0|0
    0|0
  • An introvert - so we have the same idea about spending a Saturday night...
    by the way - introvert does not mean shy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sort of both. My boyfriend is very introvert though. I kinda get him to break out of his shell from time to time but I also appreciate some quality time alone indoors.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy I like is fairly introverted about the same as me (I'm shy but not overly shy). So I would prefer soneone as shy or less shy than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert, my boyfriend is kind of an introvert, but not as much as I am. I prefer it that way. I don't like it when people are too loud or feel the need to talk all the time. It just annoys me and I don't know how to react.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's an extrovert
    as an introvert, i can deal with either one as long as it's not on the extremes

0|0
    0|0
  • My other half is introvert but I am very submissive so I prefer extroverts

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert. I think I also prefer introvert but less shy than me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• My wife is much more extroverted than me. I like extroverted people but in small doses , as I am quite introverted so too much tends to wear me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an extreme introvert. Looking for another introvert. Us alone forever (for the most part anyways

0|0
    0|0
    • aren't you attracted to extroverts?

• I'm attracted to cute girls. But I was with an extrovert and she left me. Think an introvert might love me back more. Cuz there'd be no reason to be with anybody other than each other for the most part

• I am introverted. She is more of an extrovert. I'm not always sure that she understands when I say I need time and space to myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as we vibe together but for the sake of the poll, I chose extrovert. Now that I think about it though, my exes were both extroverts hmm

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert and would prefer another introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm introverted and yet have extroverted tendencies when I've recharged alone enough (hopefully this makes sense).

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider myself a complete introvert but my girlfriends have been all extrovert.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need an extrovert girl...

0|0
    0|0