Is passion necessary to get a girlfriend?

I have interests (I have knowlegde about some stuff), but I don't have active passions. However girls are attracted to it and this whole social proof status. I am 26 y old and I still dont discover it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessary. If you are goal-oriented and you strive to better yourself, then I see no issue with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• What that means is you should have a life of your own already, hobbies or interests. If you just sit around the house staring at the ceiling, you're unlikely to be good company.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about passion, but yes a woman needs a man who has a life of his own, means having a career and following his own interests and hobbies.

• Well I am very passionate about something and girls seem interested in it, but not in a romantic way. They hear about it and they are like "wow thats so cool you are so into that" and then they walk away and choose not to pursue me any further.