My boyfriend blames me for arguments after he is rude, mean or negative to me. What should I do?

Last night I won a game of mini-golf and we had agreed that the winner gets cheese fries. He asked where we would get them and I said HEB, by the time we left golf he asked where we were going again then just said "actually it's up to you since you're driving". As we pull into the heb parking lot he starts complisning about going to the store over a restaurant. So I turn to leave the parking lot and he starts to complain about me leaving! Then he's like "I can't complain? Sometimes I just complain" ... I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that. I feel like if someone is complaining the considerate thing to do is to address their complaint. Am I just supposed to ignore him and stay with someone who's initial reaction is always negative? Also he's only ever negative about things that are for me, like driving to get food for me, or last week when he helped me move. It's like he doesn't actually want to help me but he feels like he has to. So it comes off like I'm wasting his time because it's not about him. Then he'll throw it in my face whenever he has helped me the first chance he gets. Is it too much to ask for someone who wants to help me because they care?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are guys out there who will go out of their way to make you happy, who will eat at restaurants that they personally can't stand, but do it with a smile because they know you like it. There are guys who will get up in the middle of the night to run to the store to get you a snow cone because you really want one (Ask me how I know about that one, haha).
    That's not to say you should expect that every day of the week, but if all this guy is doing is complaining about doing things for you, and is only focused on what HE wants, and makes you feel guilty for expecting him to go along with what you want or need some times, then maybe he's not the right guy for you.

You deserve the best :-)

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0