Is she playing hard to get?

well I have seen this girl recently we talked chatted. I got her number somehow. ( I didn't ask the girl) I called her and she seemed very happy that called. I asked her if we can meet after two days. she was traveling on that day and she offred to meet tomorrow. I said I am very busy on that day but we will arrange next week. I texted her if she wants to meet next week. she accepted and she seemed eager from her text ( yes sure I would love to ). we met in restaurant. It went really well and we clicked. it lasted three hours. I dropped her home and she said thank you so much we will meet net week. I texted her next week and I asked her if she wants to meet again. she seemed eager and we actually met. it lasted 6 hours. we wnet to a movie and restaurant. it went really well we laughed a lot like last time and I was 100 percent sure she is into me from the way she speaks to me. when we were in the cinema and during an advertisment a girl was promoting a producct. she asked me if I find her pretty i said she is pretty but not my type. she said whats your type then?

I dropped her home like last time. she thanked me a lot for eveything but this time she didn't mention about meeting next week. I texted her next week if she wanna go to the beach. she didn't answer my message foe 6 hours. I called her and I was like didn't you get y message. she said yeah I got it but I didn't have credit. next time just call me directly and do not text me. I was like d you wanna go to the beach and she was like yes we will go if I am not sick because I have a terrible flue ( she is not liying at all) and I was like i will leave you to rest but she was like noooo you can still talk.

I called her 3 days later to check up on her and to see if we are on for Saturday. she was like I am not really sure I can't promise since I have to study.
I confessed to her how I feel and How this confession will ruin our friendship. she replied you are an amazing guy I swear but I am in a serious relationship.

I still wanna meet with you and I really enjoy my time when going out with you and I am happy when I am with you. I really consider you as a friend. I replied yeah it is great without relationship drama. so if you wanna go to the beach on Sunday message me on Saturday. and take into consideration that it is not a date and I am pressuring you to go. we can then go watch x movie. she replied. yeaah I really want to watch movie x I swear yaaaaaah. thank you " my name. I will text you
I think that she lied about her boyfriend thing because when I met her I felt from the she speaks to me and act with me that she is into me but she is now denying her feelings to me what do you think?

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to her

• Talk to her

What Guys Said 0