Girls, Would it be weird to find somebody on here interesting, possible romantic relationship?

Would it be weird, and if it wasn't, would you date somebody you met on here, after awhile talking? What point would you feel comfortable enough to go to the next level. I'm curious to others opinions on this... Please be honest as possible

That being said are there any interested girls in NC? 25-32?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• i dont think thats weird at all. i have heard of a few people who met on here then got into a relationship.

• I often wondered that myself..

• I don't use this as a dating site so yeah

• Well i might give it a go, since I ain't paying a dating website and fb, you can forget. My messages disappear and never hear anything back, it's same hear impossible to find something worthwhile...

• Yeah I guess it is

• Well I basically got in my relationship coz of GaG so its not wired at all for me 😂😁

• I think dating someone through who you met on here would make me uncomfortable, and especially if you decide to meet

• GaG is the only reason I'm even in a relationship. So no it's not weird