My girlfriend threatened to kill me?

Because I live by myself, have 2 bedrooms, and is virtually never home, my brother likes to use my house to entertain guests if you know what I mean.. I'm always on my brother about safe sex so I keep a condoms in my blue northface bag in the back of my closet for him. This morning I walked in and my girlfriend was there holding my bag, she really caught me like a deer in headlights. Before I could even talk she started laughing uncontrollably and then said very calmly " I'm going to f'ing murder you" . We never use condoms because she is allergic to latex. After vigorously looking through my phone messages, and call logs and searching my house and calling my brother she finally realized that what I was saying was in fact true. Then out of nowhere she just went back to happy, gave me a kiss and left like nothing happened. I'm happy that nothing happened but now I feel uneasy about her threatening me in the beginning.. Should I be worried or is this normal behavior?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your girlfriend is a psycho bitch

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not normal behavior, "Normal" doesn't involve looking through your partner's phone messages and call logs.

Maybe you should share this on your Facebook and see what she says, heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JYyHa03x-U

• My brother's ex-girlfriend threatened to cut his dick off.

He felt uneasy afterwards, and then they broke up.

She thought he'd come back... but he didn't.

What Girls Said 1

• She probably didn't plan to kill you, you posses her off (well her bad judgment pissed her off).

What Guys Said 3

• Too many little specifics added in to give this credibility combined with implausible reaction by the other person point to this story being fabricated by a sad individual with nothing better to do.

• Don't worry unless you find your pet rabbit boiling in a pot on the stove.

• She doesn't sound normal and she is someone I am delighted I am not in a relationship with.