Guys, Guys in relationships or dating why do they like other girls pics on social media? What is the reasoning or meaning of this?

Guys who follow girls will obviously see that girls pics and constantly like her pics. By liking her pics of almost every post she has, are they trying to get her notice him? But they are in a relationship. What does this mean?

2

What Guys Said 2

• I like practically every picture it doesn't really matter to me and if a girl obbsesses over it and doesn't trust me to not make a bad decision in the relationship then there is no point in even being in the relationship. He might be asking for attention it doesn't mean that he is going to cheat or do anything. Because really who doesn't want attention

• with all the jealous girlfriends i've had in my life, i wouldn't dare like another girl's picture. that's just asking for trouble, and i'm so sick of trouble