Girls, is it normal that I am tired of being regected and I am starting to think all girls are evil?

okay i have just gotten regected again for like the tenth time this year by a girl i asked out on facebook. we went to high school togther and i asked her out for a coffee and she said she is to busy working two jobs and applying for schools so she said she was flattered by just to busy. i dont belive her i am 20 years old and i feel that i am entitled to a girlfriend. i also feel that all girls are evil and girls will only date a guy as long as he is an asshole and as long as he has at least 10 million dollars and a 10 inch dick. so are all girls evil

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No one is entitled to Anything. This mindset you have is your recipe for being a Bad Person.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah I call troll bullshit. Nice try.

• You must not know the definition of evil. Look it up. Men are definitely winning in that department lmao!!!

• You feel entitled? Ain't nobody gonna date someone who has this self righteousness. It is extremely unappealing...

• Ehh I'm 28 and I've been rejected a lot. I don't think men are evil.

And no you aren't entitled to a girlfriend. Women aren't property.