Guys, would you be interested in her? Why or why not?

If she is in her 30's, not married, no children, and single and attractive--would you write her off as undateable? Something has to be wrong with her? Even if so? Really guys, what would your honest thoughts be? This is for older men obviously.

And if you wanted kids, would want a family with a woman in her mid-30's? Deal breaker for you?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's see...

My girlfriend is 32... not quite 35

She has never been married, she has never had children, she's not single (cause she's with me obviously ) and I think she looks very attractive.

I'm not sure what the problem would be. Those things you described have nothing to do with whether or not she is dateable.

• Well, this lady has only had 3 boyfriends her whole life, including her ex-husband. Despite that you guys are saying that her qualities as a single woman are good... she very rarely dates, much less a relationship. She thinks it's because she isn't the kind of girl men are attracted to these days or fit the mold of most women her age and she's in her mid-30s (34). Just saying it like it is.

• Oh, I know you meant well, no worries. It takes a lot to offend me. To know more, read some of the other replies and my comments. I think you might understand a little more lol. "Good girls". (Esp the more traditional) are not a popular choice anymore. But even so, I am not willing to compromise or change myself to get a man. My self respect is extremely valueable. I just assumed I was considered undateable or wrote off as something being wrong with me bc of the status that I have.

• Well, I just dont know that this is an issue. I could go and explain why I think it's not, but it involves more than I'm willing to share in an open forum. Feel free to message if you wanna know more.

I'd say this, if I were unattached and dating, and if I happened across a person that was 34, unattached, no kids and attractive , she would be high on my list and I'd most likely think the situation was almost better than possible. So, it kind of makes me question what your expectations are of a guy cause I'm thinking there are quite a few decent guys out there for ya.

What Guys Said 7

• What?
    Why?
    Why would she be "undateable"?

• read below comment

• "Because she doesn't have children like most women her age, not married, and has a very strong moral compass"

I don't think men are... inclined to date women with children already and as for the moral compass... it can manifest in many different ways , one of which is expressed as a feeling of superiority complex which drives potential partners and friends away.

• Undatable? Why?
    I'd be interested :-)

• Because she doesn't have children like most women her age, not married, and has a very strong moral compass (which sadly is a turn off to most men these days). I think a lot of men wonder what's wrong with her for her to be single especially with no kids.

• You just haven't found them, or there's something else going on that's having an effect. But based purely on the facts we have available, I would not cross you off the list at all, and you'd rank higher (again, based solely on the facts available) up on the list than, say, a woman who was exactly the same but had a few kids, or had a history of... lesser morals?

• Well, I don't do bars or clubs and I don't have a reputation of... how shall say it... giving away my cookie? I don't sleep with anyone that I am not married to. Understand the strong moral compass now? LOL And I don't want someone to date me because he's looking for a mother for his child (ren).

• Yes, that would be a deal breaker for me because I just go for a younger women that is much more fertile and has a higher likely hood of giving me children. On top of that, most women seem to think they are attractive.

• if she had kids, then it would be a problem. i think a single woman in her 30s is a gem

• I'd date her. Why not.

• Want to date her I'm in the same life situation.

• Ya If I was around her age then yes why not? But it also depends if she fit my standards... And I am not taking about looks... LOL