Girls, how mad would you be if your date canceled on you?

So I was supposed to have my third date with this girl tonight, however due to legitimate reasons I can’t make it. The reason is because I have to complete a project by tonight and I just don’t have the time to complete it and go see her. I told her the truth and also told her it’s completely my fault since I left it for the last minute, I figure being honest is best, I’ve obviously apologized too. The problem is we can only see each other once a week because we live 1.5 hours away. We’ve already slept together on both our previous dates since we get along so amazingly well and we both really like each other. I feel like shit right now, I’ve been waiting to see her all week and was super excited and now I can’t see her and I know I completely let her down. How would this make you feel if the guy you’re seeing pulled this on you? I’m bringing her flowers and chocolate the next time I see her as an apology.

She seemed fine and not mad at all. We've been texting the whole day and I just got off the phone with her after talking for almost an hour. We're good!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a little upset but probably not mad. I'd only be mad if you just didn't bother showing up and didn't let me know, but this isn't such a big deal. You have a good reason for not being able to come, and you're already thinking about how to reschedule and make it up to her. As long as she knows you're not just avoiding her or blowing her off for dorm thing stupid, she probably won't be angry.

What Girls Said 3

• id understand if it was a legit reason and if he genuinely was sorry. the reason u listed is something id totally accept.

nah i think she'll understand, and of course if u make it up to her she'll feel better next time :P

• i would understand ONLY if its for an important reason... other than that... i'll be mad

• Yea this was important, if I didn't do the project I eould have failed the course.

• I would be really sad for sure because I'm sure she was really excited to see you especially if you see each other once a week. But don't worry! You had a legitimate reason, and if I were her I would believe in you and be okay with it. And chocolates and flowers sound amazing! I'm sure just by doing that it will make her happier, don't worry about it!