What do girls genuinely like being complimented about?

HEY EVERYONE. I want to set the tone for the next date I have with this girl, we've been on about 5 dates and all I did was kiss her on the cheek. I'm planning to go for the big one. What are some things women genuinely like being complimented on? She's definitely a lady in every sense of the word, kind, caring. :) thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Her personality, for sure. If you compliment her best qualities she will for sure appreciate it more than anything else. For instance, her smile, her laugh, etc. This is so sweet. Good luck.

• Since I write poetry, I'm planning to write a poem about all the things I like, and attach it to a rose. Would that make me look bad? :)

• Are you sure that isn't too much? I don't want to scare her away.

• I don't think it's too much, as long as you don't overdo it. Just make it short and sweet and I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

What Girls Said 4

• We love it when you compliment our eyes or hair. In addition compliment her something you noticed about her personality. Good luck! :)

• Something like 'you're an amazing person'. It will definitely make her smile.

• Her looks. I like guys who compliment me on my mind too.

• Anything that you ACTUALLY mean. If you don't think anything about her personality is really worth complimenting, don't bother trying to; if you don't mean it, it's not a compliment.

• See, I like everything about her. I can't just be like 'I like everything' that would make it dull and less fiery for her. I want this to be a moment she thinks about.

What Guys Said 3

• On her hairstyle, her physique and her nature as a person.

• Thier boobs, but anything about their body lol

• their fart smell.