Is there a chance she still loves him?

I met this girl, she's beautiful and educated. She confessed to me she's only had 1 boyfriend and that was when she was 19, she's 22 now. The reason they broke up was because he needed to move abroad with his family. She hasn't dated anyone ever since. Can she possible still have feelings for him?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a strong possibility. She may even be awaiting the day they can see each other again, if fate chances it. Something like that is really tough to let go of unless you've found something equally good or better.

• That's sort of how I feel about her situation, because she never spoke bad about him. It was quite the contrary she spoke positively about him and just said it was a matter of her being young and he moved away with his family. How should i take this?

• Thank you so much!

• You're very welcome 😊 GL

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably. Plan on dating her?

• I want to. I just found it weird because she's beautiful but only had 1 boyfriend and the reason for the break-up was not due to lack of love but because he moved and she was young so she had no other reason to accept it. Should I pursue anything with her?

• Is it worth pursuing a relationship?

• Of course you should. Even if she Still loves him she can come to love you. Question to ask at that point is: will there be a point where she refuses to break you to fix him?

What Girls Said 1

• Not necessarily. She might just not have had opportunities to meet many guys or she just haven't found someone she had that connection with. It doesn't mean it can't change. I mean 3 years is a long time to not be over someone so I doubt it's that.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, but why do you care? As long as she's hooking up with you that's all that matters.

• It sounds like it.