Did he lost interest?

Hey guys So, I've met this guy, we hooked up 1 month ago and we had sex last week. Since the day I met him until now, we kept in touch. Normally he would initiate the conversations. Even after being together for one night, he would text me in the morning. On Friday he texted me in the morning, I answered and then he just answered me at night, saying when he was going to answer at the day he got busy and then just forgot. Saturday we were talking and sudenly I said that I was going out that night and if he wanted to do something later. He said he couldnt bcs he was going to meet his friends (which is ok if its a lie. im sure he's seeing other girls). Next day, he texted me asking how was my night and where did I go out. He asked if my mother was at my place and that he just had ordered some food. I said i was not alone. We chatted a little more and when i thought the conversation was over I just said "ok, im gonna watch some tv show and sleep. gd night". After that, no signs from him... i didn't text him too. The thing is: I don't wanna be in a relationship right now, I just want casual sex. there's other thing: we have commun friends, but they are more frinds with him than me... so im afraid if i text him, he says something to them like: "oh dont call her out, she texted me bla bla bla" and ruin the friendship. He doesn't seem the type, but we never know. WHat do you think? Did he lost interest in me or he's waiting for me to text him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He may have lost interest. But if you only want a casual relationship then he isn't really required to be texting you all the time.

• don't worry much about it

• yeah... it's just that i wanted to have sex with him more times, but if he lost interest it will be hard now lol