Would you do inter-racial dating?

Say whether you would or wouldn't, and give your reason, for your opinion.

0|1
25|32

Most Helpful Girl

• No i am generally attracted to me own race. But if i did find someone of a different race that i was attracted to then id give it a go..

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.

Maine Coons, American Bobtails, Siamese, Persians... all different breeds, treasured for their unique traits.

Mutts? Not so much!

3|3
    7|4
    • You're funny, let me award you humor with an MHO

• Show All
    • Different breeds, different traits. Just as in cats and dogs, different breeds are more or less intelligent, @DodgersGM.

On a physical level, for example, genetic differences mean that people who blood transfusions are better matches with people of similar racial/ethnic backgrounds.

mg.co.za/article/2008-11-02-we-need-black-blood

• himalayans and ragdolls are among some crossbreeds that are just as highly valued

What Girls Said 24

• yes... if its on the table!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm doing it right now >.>
    Like seriously, why do people give so many fucks about race? I don't get it.

0|2
    0|1
  • Sure I would. The correct of someone's skin is not very important to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm currently in an interracial relationship so yeah I would/do.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, if I find someone I love, their race isn't even a thought...

0|3
    0|1
  • Of course. I don't see how someone's race could really affect the relationship, unless for some reason their culture provided them with radical views which conflicted with mine. Other than that I wouldn't mind.

0|1
    0|1
  • there's nothing wrong about it. just feel what you feel and go for it, thats my motto. i personally dont know if i would do it bc i just haven't felt attracted by a guy with a different race than me, so I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna sleep with 195 people from different countries in the world.

Of course I would do that.

0|3
    0|0
  • I interracially date all the time. I've only been with one guy that's my race. I usually go out with white guys, though. I have a thing with one right now. It doesn't matter the color.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes lol i love white guys

0|3
    0|0
  • I would and have dated a few guys of different races. Currently dating an Indian. I'm actually more attracted to guys who don't look exactly like me, although I do find some white guys attractive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Heterogeneity strengthens the gene pool.

1|2
    0|1
  • Definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am in an inter-racial relationship, it doesn't make any difference. It's about the person, not their race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care what race you are as long as they aren't pale.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you bother to ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. i raaarely date my own race. just more attracted to other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white guys big time

0|2
    0|1
  • this could be a poll

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy is hot and light skinned

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep, if I like the guy, then I like him and would want to be with him. I have no preference, except nice, funny men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm mixed myself. I find guys from all races attractive. But damn Asian guys are my favourite.

1|1
    0|1
  • I am interracial dating. I have been with my Puerto Rican boyfriend for five years and I am an average Caucasian female. I love him to death regardless of his nationality.

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 31

• I have, and would. Interracial, intercultural, whatever. As long as we share similar values, then it's all good.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sure I would and probably will in the possible future, there are many beautiful and wonder/interesting women all across the world that come from all races.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, where I live it's quite common and considered normal.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm in a relationship with someone who isn't of my own race right now because we both find eachother attractive and get along great. That's all that matters

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I never really understood why one would not. Each group has their good qualities and quite honestly, why shrink down your potential dating pool?

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I pay far more attention to character than to race. Soul before body. If I may be a bit contrarian...

Yes, purebreds are often treasured... and purebreds are often sick. Mutts are generally healthier... happier... easier to live with all around. Royal families have historically been concerned with "breeding"... and royal families have historically wrestled with pronounced genetic weaknesses as a result. Neurasthenia... hemophilia... insanity... etc. Mutts? Not so much. ;) Show me a devotee of "pure" bloodlines and I'll show you a hillbilly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you make it seem like it's not common

0|0
    0|1
  • Yep cause I generally like words with inter in it... International, Inter Milan, blah blahh

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would this even be a prob? I hope we are not aliens.. i seriously do

0|1
    0|0
  • If I liked the girl, then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm much more likely to interracially date as white women do not do it for me.

0|1
    0|1
  • sure if I find someone of an other race I like I would date them

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't date outside my race, simply because I'm more attracted to my own race of women.

1|3
    0|0
    • That's fair

• Show All
    • @Strider not at all I don't know what his race is he could be Indian for all I know but anyone who says things like "I don't like mutts" as a reason to not date outside of their race whatever race that may be is racist he said that he finds his race more attractive to which I said is a reasonable reason for not saying outside of your own race the question is did you read my comment I know very well what I said but do you know what I said? Obviously not

• @Strider90

• No, never. I don't date outside my race.

0|1
    1|3
  • I am white and I tried dating a couple of black women, and while they were very nice... nothing made me feel "more white", more nerdy, and more boring than dating black women. They were so alive, so energetic, and so cool... and here I was this 50+ "white guy"... it made me feel very awkward. And these were women who were age appropriate, not women half my age or anything like that.

I would still date a black woman if we fit, but my experience has been that while they were wonderful ladies, I just was too "white bread" and boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I definitely would given the opportunity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Race and ethnicity are not factors.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would and have.

I have met nice, attractive, intelligent people of various races so why would I limit myself?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the chick was hot! Then its true lust <3

But i will always love my own race, too many turds turn against theirs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, I don't care about race or anything like that. doesn't make a difference to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. why narrow my options? i only care about quality, and that is deeper than skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes in fact I prefer inter-racial dating these days

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like being white and I want white kids.

0|1
    2|1
  • yes, since pussy is pussy. and?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, currently in one. Philippines-Russia. She's Russian. Going 2 years this December.
    It is amazing. It opens new perspectives. It feels right... and modern. I think it's cool. She loves me so much and I love her so much too. Because of her I know how to speak Russian already. One thing for certain... it is always exciting and very interesting. Oh and her family accepts me. Drinking vodka in the winter in Russia with her dad and friends, and then walking on the beaches of the Philippine islands. All with the girl I love. Life's good.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't date outside of my race. White girls only for me.

0|0
    0|1
    • Because I'm only attracted to my own race, and I want my kids to look like me.

• More from Guys