I can't date ugly hoes?

do you think this is wrong

0|0
13|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Why'd you wanna date a HOE in the first place?

1|5
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Nope, it's understandable actually but calling people you don't find attractive "ugly hoes" is really just rude.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh c'mon, ugly hoes need some love too.

0|3
    0|0
  • Not bad, I don't date ugly assholes either 😒

1|2
    0|1
  • There's a whole host of lovely women who won't date a man who calls women ugly hoes, we can all be selective so go for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • HAHAH... sureeee why not! Now the question is is those hot how want date you?

0|1
    0|1
  • Who am I to judge you like what you like but what are you to do if these "beautiful girls" refuse to date you? What then crawl back to the "ugly hoes"?

Karma is a b*tch and what goes around comes around... Remember that ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you can. I mean, people will think it's a little weird to see you taking yourself out on a date, but, to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can date whoever you want. When you do meet a girl you want to date, though, you probably shouldn't call her a hoe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Date who you want...

0|0
    0|0
  • you probably bust too and not realize it,

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol follow me... The love your questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's kinda rude to refer to people you don't find attractive as "ugly hoes" but no, you like who you like.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I can't date ugly chicks either. I don't understand why you have to call them hoes though

2|2
    0|0
  • Is it because you are so poor that you can't even afford an ugly whore to even go on a date with you?

1|1
    0|1
    • See my response to tony-numbers above. Gross.

Also it seems more of a personality issue than a $ one.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... is my hoe ugly?

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...e-Tamil_Nadu-India.JPG

0|0
    0|0
  • You know man you should be ashamed. First of all the term hoe devalues a person. You have no right to do that. You don't know the kind of shit people have been through

1|0
    0|0
    • Also just because you don't find someone atractive doesn't mean their ugly. You don't deserve a women until you mature
      and learn to respect and appreciate the gift God gave us in the form of our women

• Nah man.. Nothing else is more repulsive than an overweight disgusting women. I take care of myself and workout.. eat healthy.. I'm educated and make good money. I deserve the best.

0|0
    2|0
    • It's "woman" and wow. Education etc. doesn't mean you deserve anything. Maybe you have a higher ability to attract attractive people. But deserve?

You know what's more repulsive? People who describe people as disgusting solely based on their weight.

• Show All
    • @lanternhill I put myself through school too. What do you have for me next?

• I'm not saying you are one of those people, despite sharing a similar background. I'm saying you're unfairly labeling a huge population whose circumstances you don't know.

• That you are a judgmental prick? Yea thats wrong.

2|0
    0|1
  • Pretty sure they don't want to date you either.

2|0
    0|0
  • Best of luck dating "beautiful" farming implements...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I cannot date ugly humans either. Ugliness disgust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calling her like that isn't gentle...

0|0
    0|0
  • no. everyone has standards, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i do not

0|0
    0|0
  • what hoes do you date?

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause dating pretty hoes is just so classy!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's ok , I mean they're ugly and hoes

0|0
    0|1
  • No its not wrong at all. You just want the best for yourself.

0|0
    0|0