Why are there so many blonde girl and brunette guy couples these days?

Are girls more likely to have blondes or something? Has anyone here seen the vicce-versa in public before? And I'm talking about natural hair on the couple.

Bump
Bump. Has anyone here seen the vice-versa in public before?

Most Helpful Girl

• People don't fall in love with hair colors. Sometimes you end up falling for someone with a different hair color, it happens, you can't control it.
    But yes, for some reason I see more blonde girls with dark haired guys than the other way round.
    Maybe it has to do with the fact that the majority of girls prefer guys with dark hair.

What Girls Said 3

• Two reasons
    1. A lot of girls bleach their hair. A lot of those blonde girls are not naturally blonde.
    2. Opposites attract. I also have more a thing for darker hair. It's because if the gene pool differs a lot from one another then they have more chance to make strong babies.

• Normally I see blonde women and dark haired men with red haired kids. It's so cute :)

• A lot of girls bleach their hair blonde. Not as many guys do that.

What Guys Said 0