Any one else between the ages of 14-20 who have never dated? Do you feel as if there is a lot of pressure to date at those ages?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are pressure at age 13-14.

In high school, I changed my friends and never felt the pressure anymore.

By 16, I got a mind of my own.

So, now nope. No pressure.

I like it like this.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never had a date before. It is sort of weird, being in college and never even kissed a girl. I am working on setting up a date with a wonderful woman whom I hope I get to kiss. Throughout high school I never had many friend, particularly girls. This has made me slightly uncomfortable being around girls but I think I'm better off than my friends who date a bunch of girls. I do wish I had dated a girl or two just to learn what to do.

• There is a ton of pressure, but ironically it's better to be happy with being by yourself before getting into a relationship when you're young and still developing emotionally and mentally

What Girls Said 2

• My older sister is in college and never really went on a date. I went on my first date when I was 17. I didn't think it was that unusual but yeah it's weird because all my friends seem to have been dating since the were 14/15 but lots of the guys were pretty lame. In all the tv shows it seems like your supposed to date young but I don't know how normal that standard really is lol. I think that if you do date young it's more just for fun and just to do it (I. e. My friends low standards) haha I've only dated one guy but we have been dating for 8 months with really no issues

• Yeah, I'm 20 and never have. A little, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. Everyone's different and goes at their own pace, and especially as you get older people will be more accepting of that.