Girls, Do girls really like virgins?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh. It's nice to think about making a guys first time amazing. Like giving him an amazing and skilled blowjob and teasing him and being on top. I hear a lot of guys would like the girl to take charge every now and then, and I think a guy who didn't know what he was doing would LIVE if an experienced girl showed him everything and made it an amazing first time, and then getting to watch and listen to him be in pleasure 😍

What Girls Said 5

• I'd prefer one. I've always gotten really uncomfortable when a guy tells me he's not a virgin. It just makes me so insecure about being one. I'd start thinking if she was prettier than me or that he may think I'm a loser for being inexperienced. etc

The only good thing about it would be that he may actually know what he's doing.

But, I'd rather date a virgin.

• I am exclusively interested in them. But only those that are saving it because they value it. Not those who are "saving it" because they haven't got a chance yet.

• I don't dislike virgins. However I prefer dating someone who has had around the level of experience I have because it makes sex easier and I don't feel like I'm handling a bomb. All of the guys virginities I've taken (2) they've been quite needy and clingy, which is fine and to be expected but I just can't deal with that. I feel like if I do/say one thing wrong they'll get upset or I'm not as compassionate as they want me to be. That being said I love making someones first time amazing.

• Some do some don't, most don't care that much. Virginity is something guys care about more.

I am generally neutral to the topic.

• Couldnt care less...