MY girlfriend AND I BOTH DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IS THIS BAD?

My girlfriend and I have no friends. I am happy as am matured now and dont see the need to have many friends. However my girlfriend is soo serious looking for friends which I have no problem with but it sometimes comes across as she is needy. Is it normal to have no friends in a relationship and secondly will this affect the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• It's good to have friends because sometimes you need a night out with the girls/guys and spend some quality time out with friends. As far as affecting your relationship, I don't think it'll affect it terribly, no.

What Girls Said 4

• You have to let her get friends without feeling upset. Sometimes girls need girl time and guys need guy time. Having friends and balancing a relationship makes for a strong couple.

• It's healthy to have friends else you'll just wind eachother up and it will be too intense

• My only friend I hang out with is my boyfriend and I want other friends than him because I don't like spending that much time with him I want my own life

• As people get older and have kids it becomes more normal. Hopefully when you have kids you will make friends with some other parents.

What Guys Said 0