After how many dates do you consider him/her your bf/gf?

After how many dates or sleep overs do you consider him/ her your bf/gf?
Or
until he/she officially asks you?

Most Helpful Guy

• With my first girlfriend I'll probably just end up asking. I can't figure out that cryptic shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• For us, it wasn't based on how many dates or sleepovers but maybe also cos it's a bit different for us since we're in a long-distance relationship.

After having met online, we talked for a whole month before meeting in person for the first time. During that one month, we established a really strong (emotional) connection and it was during the second week of talking to each other that he decided to fly out to meet me and that we were gonna be exclusive :)

So, it actually really depends on the relationship that you're in and when/how that talk about being official/exclusive comes about, and not so much how many dates or sleepovers.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it requires some sort of "defining the relationship" conversation. In the past, I've assumed that wasn't really necessary (after about a month of regular dates/sex), only to realize that the other person wasn't as clear as I was.

What Girls Said 3

• For me, it's not based on dates but more determined by the way we are when we're together and what our dynamic feels like. I am highly selective and it's very hard for someone to catch my romantic interest. So if a guy comes along and has what it takes to make me want to treat him like a king then I'll make it happen. :)

• Until someone make it official!

• 40 and that's not a high enough number