Guys, how would you react and feel if one of your friends started liking your crush?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• This has happened to me more than once. It made things difficult, but I survived. She started dating my friend. However, I decided that it would be an even greater loss if I lost my friend, so I remained friends and shouldered on. Is this happening to you, asker?

• Yeah, my crush likes me (I think), but he's very shy so he hadn't admitted it. His friend now likes me and has no problem showing it, so my crush is now being very mean to him. I'm just wondering if that's normal jealous guy behavior when a guy likes you

• Why don't you ask your crush out on a date, if he hasn't asked you.

I believe it's normal to be hurt, but it's not normal or good to treat someone mean because his crush (in this case you) doesn't like him

What Guys Said 2

• This happened to me actually. Liked a girl who seemed perfect in my eyes. Apparently seemed perfect in 4 of my friend's eyes too. 2 gave up quickly, 1 was rejected softly, and the other is sort of a loner (not a bad thing) so he makes 0 moves. Was kind of ticked though that so many started to come onto her right in front of me.

However, I gave up on her after realizing it was more of an admiration than liking/love. So... yeah.

• Bad. Upset. Angry.