My boyfriend always cancels?

My boyfriend always makes plans with me then cancels the day before to hang out with friends instead. When I tell him I'm upset he always gets really upset and says he feels horrible for ditching me but doesn't change his plans and makes me feel bad for being upset. Am I just overreacting? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before I bash your guy here, how long have you been dating and was he always Like this?

Because this usually occurs when some difficulty is haopening in the relationship. Such as you're boring to hang out with, difficult to find plans that interest you both, or he's about to leave you.

I'm not attacking you, please don't think that, but I just know most cases have a reason to them. I have female friend who constantly tries to hang with me cause her guy does the same Like yours. And sometimes I let her, because I'm nice but she is my god boring. Doesn't like much and super annoying, I can see why her dude bails. I personally think he keeps her around cause she's a sex freak. And I don't say this to be mean, I tell her thiS, she disagrees but actions speak louder than words mate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should talk to him!

What Guys Said 3

• If I would be his friend I would say "DUDE! You're gay? Fuck Off! Go to your Girl! ... The hell?" While I push him. Probably the others would join me. Because when we go out its ALL of our friends most of the time.. and when 10-15 guys push you away and yell at you "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" then they mostly go away to their girlfriend 😂

• When you are in the courtship phase, people are on their best behavior. This is as good as it will ever get! Are you prepared to live the rest of your life as your partner's 5th or 6th or 7th priority?

• Dump him. He doesn't care. If he did he'd be with you. You can do better

What Girls Said 3

• He doesn't sound like a very good boyfriend.
    I personally wouldn't wanna be with someone who always picks their friends over me. You're not overreacting.

• You're not overreacting at all! He's your boyfriend, of course that's important to hang out with friends- but if he makes plans with you and then cancels then he doesn't even worth your attention and time.

• I agree with @reptocarl, if he was serious about your relationship he'd put a lot more effort in then that to see you.