A lot of girls like my boyfriend?

I've been seeing this guy for roughly 3-4 months. He's an amazing guy, and I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.
Unfortunately, my boyfriend is one of those guys that attracts a lot of attention, especially from girls. My boyfriend and I went to junior high together, and pretty much everyone had a crush on him.
The high school that he attended was pretty much the same scenario: a lot of girls like him. He's had about 10 girlfriends (not including me) thus far, he's had sexual relations with 5 girls, has gotten lap dances, has grinded before, kissed many girls, etc.
I've had relationships before, but I've never went further than kissing... I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm really jealous that he's experienced everything and I'm not going to be his first lap dance, his first time having sex, etc.
I'm also a little bit insecure that so many girls like him... there's always girls that like him, girls that try to flirt or even kiss him (he always rejects their advances and gives them some sort of warning), etc.
Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's chosen you and sounds like he is being faithful - if you start getting all insecure you will ruin the relationship. Be confident and hold your head high and just focus on making your relationship with him great without worrying about outsiders. He's with you because he thinks your great so keep being great.😁
    Dont worry about him being more experienced. When you do have sex with him it will be his first time with you. First tine with someone new is always an exciting new experience. And because he is more experienced it means he will probably be more focused on you and making sure you enjoy it and he will have a better idea of how to do that.

What Guys Said 9

• Wellll... at least it won't make you cheat on him. But my theory is that... when a guy is with lot of girls and had sexual relations with them too! Then i am sure he would literally feel guilty to cheat on you. Becz he had it all and now he has found someone he really care about.

And highschool shit is fake anyway... there are hormones everywhere so its not even his fault.

• He's 20, I'm 18. Do you think it'll last?

• Its worth giving a shot... becz he is not 'the' one but 'a' one!

And remember the more you expect the more you get disappointed.

• He is with you. End of the story.

• He's an amazing boyfriend then. He's getting lots of attention, but he still chooses to stay with you. He really loves you, you know?

• Ger experienced sexually with him or break up and date a less popular guy

• LOL This is so hilarious to me... People sleeping around and people being insecure about it.

• How is this supposed to be funny?

• No, not leaving him. He's very sweet and caring, I just wish I was his first, you know?

• Then swallow the fact that you aren't his first. Once it's done, it's done. You can't go back in time and reverse things.

• you may not be his first, but you can be his first in other ways. So just remember that.

• A wise man once said "if you can't handle it, don't ask for it but if you can then be ready for it".

• Am not gonna lie but i think you are in trouble... Anyway show him some loyalty maybe he will understand you are worthy some faithfullness... Gudluck!!

• he sounds like a player. if you think you won't be betrayed go for it. but logic dictates you will. but logic doesn't work on you now right?

What Girls Said 11

• As long as you trust him, he shows his loyalty (which it sounds like he does) and he treats you well, that is all that should matter.

Instead of saying "Wow, I can't believe all these girls are after my boyfriend" think of it like "Wow, my boyfriend chose me over all these other girls". If he's with you, he obviously sees something special in you! Be confident, focus on your love for your boyfriend and don't let irrelevant girls get in the way of that!

• First times are overrated. It's the person you do it with that counts. And there's a first time with every new person, if that makes you feel better.
    You need to get over these insecurities, though. They will effectively ruin your relationship.

• I've been with my boyfriend for a little over two years, we have a kid together and bitches still try to hit on him, a lot of girls liked him in high school. I was way jealous at first just like you are but it gets easier. You just have to remember that he picked you, as long as he's not flirting back with the girls that are trying to flirt then i don't see a reason to worry (:

• If he rejects them and is loyal to you then it shouldn't matter. I get jealous easily so I can see how this is a problem but try to make it less of a problem and be happy that you're with someone that so many people want :)

• So you're saying he had the pick of the lot and he chose you. Stop worrying. Just let everything happen naturally.
    But if he does ever cheat on you, drop him like drake's last mixtape.

• Ha! I know how that feels like. Just ignore them.

• I wouldn't worry about it unless I noticed him flirting back or chatting up other girls.

• There are a lot of questions here.

Are you asking how to deal with him being with so many people, girls being attracted to him, or his sexual experience being more? Or all?

• That sucks... That really does... I know I'd be super jealous... but that me...

• the guy i love has been around a lot, he probably had sexual encounters with all the females in town and i was only one of the many females who loved him so i gave up on him, bright side is we never had sex cause im waiting till marriage he probably only liked me cause i was a challenge though i was easy in love i wasn't easy to get in bed he eventually told me that it was pointless and the we were completely different, that he's too sexual and im not sexual at all... so right there it hit me that he wasn't looking for love he was looking for sex and pretended to have "respect" for me to maybe get me to trust him so i would have sex but that didn't work cause im strictly waiting for marriage

• ps: " I've had relationships before, but I've never went further than kissing... I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm really jealous that he's experienced everything and I'm not going to be his first lap dance, his first time having sex, etc.
      I'm also a little bit insecure that so many girls like him... there's always girls that like him, girls that try to flirt or even kiss him "

same here... except he flirts back with females unlike yours from what you said

• I would worry. This reminds me of high school lol I remember liking guys that a lot of girls liked. there's were a lot of jealously of me being with guys that all the girls like and it was hard for me to trust them. you should take it slow get to know him and do stuff together. if a guy just wants to take sexual advantages from you, he isn't in it for only for him.