Is the whole "side chick" thing real or just an internet joke?

Is it really that common for people to cheat on their SO so lightheartedly? Or is this justban internet joke? I know there are people who cheat but is it really that common? Also this question implies that I'm talking about guys but I'm talking about both guys and girls cheating. Also to the girls that are the other girls how are you ok with being the side chick?

Most Helpful Girl

• Right? I hope it's just a joke lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No there really are assholes that do that and stupid women that do it with them.

What Girls Said 6

• I was a "side chick" once or as I prefer to call myself..."the other woman." I'm not proud of it. I'm also not stupid as reptocarl would like to say. Not every "side chick" does that shit just because she feels like it or because she's looking to mess things up. Sometimes it's a little more complicated than that. It's not black and white. My story is definitely different from the stereotypical bimbo side chick just looking to hurt people for a confidence boost.

• I think its real! I had a guy ask me if i wanted to be his side chick. lol I am like seriously? No! I think it true which is sad.

• Well sir... this may just be a very confusing question... but if someone were to cheat on me so lightheartedly, I would just tell everyone... Absaloutly everyone, even my father and brothers

• Eh it's not even a big deal to me, it kind of turns me on sometimes.

• Its real i was once a side chick. That mudda fugga played me good

• Well maybe their relationship sucks and they have found someone else worthy of their time, affection etc.. Might be better to look at it from this standpoint because I'm sure that everyone who does it has their own reasoning for it. I don't condone cheating but unfortunately it does happen. And it happens often..

What Guys Said 1

• It is common enough, unfortunately