Why would he act like he was interested if he really thinks negatively about me?

I met this guy a work and we went on a date. The date went great but i've been done dirty so many times I decided to do a little detective work. I looked him up on google and saw he was on a few dating websites. I made a fake profile and message him "hi". He immediately responded to me and started up a casual relationship. I then wen on to ask him if he was seeing anyone and when the last time he's been on a date. He said he wasn't seeing anyone at all and then went on to describe his date he had just went on. I'm 100% sure he was talking about me... He said that the girl he went on a date with was UGLY and that she looked different form her picture. He then went on to say how he wanted to leave and that was the last time he would see her. It was really disappointing when he wrote that... He complimented me throughout the date and told me how much he liked me. He seemed very interested! When we left he even kissed me and it was so intense that he started making out with me. The next day he called me and invited me to breakfast and just called and texted me all throughout the day. Which I thought that meant he was interested. He just texted me sweet comments all day... Why would he kiss me, why would he call and text me the next day, acting like he cares and wants to get to know me if he really didn't? my feeling are so hurt because he was acting like he really wanted to try and be in a relationship with me and I've never been called ugly in my entire 20 years.

I don't even know how to act towards him. He's text me now... I really like this guy and I thought he was my perfect guy physically and mentally.

Should I tell him what I did or act like nothing happened and see how far we go dating wise?

Most Helpful Guy

• He said that for the benefit of the fake woman on line. Be glad you've found out this soon

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't lie about liking you I think. He lied to the girl (you) he was chatting with, to reassure her (you) that he's not dating anyone and that he has been disinterested in his past dates. He was definitely into you on your date and afterwards. If he really was as disinterested as he claims, he wouldn't have taken it so far (making out, texting afterwards etc).
    So basically he was just trying to make himself look more available online. The things he said about you are most likely not true at all, he only said those things to impress the girl he thought he was chatting with. Either way you dodged a bullet, this guy is not trustworthy since he has still lied. And even though you're not official, it's a bad sign that he doesn't want to focus on only one girl at a time. If I were you, I'd block him and not speak to him ever again. He's an asshole.

What Guys Said 1

• This guy seems like an ass hole that doesn't truly care about you no matter how much he will say it. Only my opinion and I would forget about this guy as quick as you can if at all possible.

What Girls Said 2

• he sounds like a con artist, truth be told!

• Sounds like a player. . Like he is sweet talking every women.. Just ro get laid.. he obviously doesn't like you enough to seriously date you.. im my opinion. . I dont think he us serious about you