Why do young ass women go out with older guy? And what makes those guys so desperate and pathetic to do so?

Is it because the older guy can't get a woman his own age?

I've seen this a lot

any insights would be appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls like mature men. Men like perky tits and firm ass.

• More like no tits and no ass..

Under developed - thats how young I mean when I put this question up

• Then that's pedophilia. And sane lies for the girl but for the guy they have a mental illness

Most Helpful Guy

• I date older girls usually prefer them too it's just preference

What Girls Said 1

• Women mature earlier then men, most guys my age only want sex and/or dont know what they want.. older men seem to have their shit togheter. And guys in general seem to not care about ages as much as girls.. so maybe they Just dont care..

What Guys Said 3

• "Is it because the older guy can't get a woman his own age?"

I doubt it. It's actually more difficult for an old guy to be able to date younger than it is for him to date his own age. So I'd say it's not because he can't get womwn his own age, it's because he just prefers not to.

• Bitter much?

Reality is that girls in general are attracted to slightly older guys. Maturity, stability, protection, experience, strength are turn-ons. Tough life.

• Doesn't matter if they are legal and they want.