Am I just meant to be single?

Seriously, every time I meet a new girl to get over the last one it fucking fails to work out. Like, for instance, I thought I hit it off with some girl yesterday, but, nope, failed. Story of my goddamn life. It's like I'm not even fucking allowed to be happy, everyone else can have somebody, even once, but I'm not allowed to. And you people on this site wonder why I'm such a cruel, bitter, psychopathic bastard, wanna know why? Because I have no one, I have no one, I never have, and right now it seems like I never will. Fuck this reality

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're a cold, bitter, psychopathic bastard. I'm sorry that you're hurting. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Hang in there, have some time to be sad, but don't give up *hugs*

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw it's just bad luck

What Girls Said 2

• You just need to wait for the right girl to come along! It will happen eventually so don't stress about it :)

• Don't be so upset, it'll happen. It never happened for me. Just wait and live your life and I'm sure something will happen! Good luck! : )

What Guys Said 0