What should I wear to go over his house?

were going to get food and watch netflix, should i wear a shirt and leggings? is that too bummy? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• lol ohhh the classic "netflix n chill" lol. just wear something comfortable. Especially b/c he is probably planning on banging, unless otherwise noted.

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever you feel comfortable in sounds nice

What Guys Said 17

• If your going to a fancy restaurant then I would try and look nice. I went on a date like that and the girl I went with wore a nice white sweater and she smelled really nice. I don't think the leggings are a bad idea as long as your not completely out there if you know what I mean and if that's the case then maybe your favorite skinny jeans? Just some ideas!

• If what you wear has to "go over his house" it will need to be huge, whatever it is.

• If this is Netflix, anything goes. If this is Netflix and chill, well I guess anything goes as well.

• Wear Blue Jeans and a nice top shirt

• So this is a "Netflix and Chill"?

Your birthday suit and a long jacket. You can take off the jacket when you get there.

• Bummy is good, its netflix lol

• How about this... What do you want to happen?

If you want to just chill, dress for comfort.
    If you want to get laid, dress to get laid.
    If you are unsure, dress for comfort, but go commando.

• doesn't matter you two are gunna get it on I'm assuming

• I would strongly wear clothes. Otherwise, the police may have a word with you.

• You know what Netflix and chill is code for, don't you?

• What are your intentions? Guaranteed something is going to go down.

• A trench coat and nothing else.

• Guys absolutely love leggings on girls. I would say wear what your comfortable in. But yes it's ok!

• He wants to Netflix and Chill

• Just wear what she likes seeing you on

• "netflix and chill"= code for, I want sex

• A shirt and leggings work well. Easy access! :P

What Girls Said 16

• I would wear that. If you are worried about looking bummy then just dress it up a bit with like a scarf or jacket and maybe do something cute with your hair or make up. For that kind of date it's actually better to look really casual and comfortable have fun :)

• Beware of Netflix and chill lol jk I think you would be comfy

• Exactly we all knows what that means. Why aren't you guys going out? It's Halloween have some fun! Then go home for the hook up.

• Wear something you're comfy in but is relatively easy to remove because you're Netflix n chillin'.

• Its fine!!!

• Why not wear whatever you feel most comfortable in.

• Lol are you REALLY gonna watch Netflix and chill? Because if so, then that's fine. But if you're doing the 2015 version of Netflix and chill then you should probably just go naked.

• Wear what you want! Short and leggings are great and comfy. You don't want to look like you're trying too much

• you shouldn't wear anything. lol jk
    you actually should wear sth uncomfortable so he can propose you to wear one of his shirts or sth!

• Maybe jeans and the t-shirt? Upgrades it a little but maybe not too much.

• doesn't matter he's gonna wanna take it off bruv

• Maybe a nice sweater leggings and boots?

• whatever makes you feel comfortable and I guess depends where you're at in your relationship. If it's still quite new then something a bit more dressed-up, even just jeans and a sweater?

• No be bummy, its netflix and chill.

• No I think it's fine. It's cute and comfortable especially for movies. ☺️

• Where whatever's comfortable

• Some comfortable light dresses, decent one, upon his choice maybe ;)