Where are good places for shy guys to meet available women?

• Sports - please specify what type
  • Volunteering - please specify what type
  • Hobby club - please specify what type
  • Classes -please specify what type

Most Helpful Girl

• I say if you volunteer and then a hobby you really like. Thats what I plan on doing to make friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a dance class! The last time I went to one on a date, there was a SUPER hot girl there by herself. Had you been there the instructor would've paired you up and you would've gotten a phone number really easily.

What Girls Said 7

• Classes, in clubs at school like a journalism/photography circle, the coffee shop...
    Really anywhere a not so shy guy would be able to meet women.

• Well first, if you get into a club with a hobby YOU like, Then girls you meet in there will at least have 1 common interest with you, which is a good start.

• Everywhere any other guy can find a girl? Shyness is not a disability. You can move past it and conquer it.

• Volunteering is good, because then you know they're a good person to start with.

• Museum, a café, volunteering at a pet shelter, the library.

• Museum? How do you start a conversation in a museum or cafe where people are normally their not to socialise.

• What if I volunteer at a museum.

• tahtll work too

• Sports - team sports or martial arts ;)

• Any particular one?

• I don't know, sorry, but I hope you'll find the girl of your dreams in your city ;)

• So do I.

• It depends on what kind of woman you are aiming at.

What Guys Said 12

• i say clubs at a university. every now and then i go to the ballroom dancing club dance at my Alma-matter. lots of young single women in those places.

• I picked up one of my girlfriend while volunteering. Perks are that you often have the same values/interests you also have many reasons and opportunities to talk to them.

• All of the above. The more you get out there the better your odds.

I say as I once again spend the night in front of my monitor..

• Grocery store, mall, book stores, gym, sporting events, park, beach, bars, clubs, meetup, online.

You have to learn to talk, dont fear rejection, fear being alone. We all get rejected it happens, put it behind you and continue on.

• Yoga class. Dance class. Cooking class. Book club. Art class. Music production class

• At their houses... watching Netflix. 😱😱😱

• Just get out of the house and start asking random girls out, get a couple of 'Aw, Hell No!' thrown at you. You'll outgrow that shyness in no time

• Grow a pair and learn to talk to women.

• You cannot grow pairs.

• Sex addicts anonymous.

• I voted D - study nursing or primary education and you'll be surrounded by girls with maternal instincts.

• Tumblr, it's a place full of lonely girls who're shy just like you, but most of them are fat.

• Classes college, school... etc