Why bother speaking to women if I'll just get rejected anyway?

I already have mental issues as it is, why would I put myself through a hundred fucking rejections, 90% of which will be mean and hurtful, just to get one fucking yes that'll probably cheat on or leave me anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't want to speak to women, then don't. No one is forcing you to. But if you want to someday eventually find love, then you need to put yourself out there, even if it means a chance that that person will leave you. It's called experience. It's a part of life and it ultimately makes us who we are.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the right to be angry if that happens often, but having mental issues as you say, is stupid. You move on to the next one. And if you don't want to, enjoy single and celibacy. There is a bright side in this lifestyle as well.

• The mental issues aren't really much of a choice, I kinda have them whether I get rejected or not...

• Thats another thing then.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, if there are only female employees in a shop when you need to get something, you'll have a hell of a time getting something you can't find if you don't speak to women.

• not all people are mean, don't let it bother you! : )

• Oh most people are mean towards nerds or so called losers and if they aren't mean to them they still don't want to spent time with them and just tell it nicely

What Guys Said 3

• Don't care about getting numbers, enjoy the interactions.
    If you want to know more, Johnny Berba is one of my life greatest mentors.
    Watch it out more on youtube.

• I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
    I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
    I want to see the sun blotted out from the sky.
    I want to see it painted, painted, painted, painted black, yea

• What makes you so sure that you will get rejected? You never know unless you try.