Is it wrong for someone to only date or have sex with a certain race?

I practice something like racial celibacy, meaning that I only date or have sex with someone if they're of a certain race. I refuse to date or have sex with other races. Is this wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You're totally free to discriminate when it comes to sex.

• Thank you!

• Well it's your body, why shouldn't you be able to decide who touches it?

Most Helpful Guy

• How on earth would it be "wrong" to not want to date interracially?

What Girls Said 26

• That's your choice? I think you're limiting your options and the potential for a really great relationship, but the only one who really suffers is you. If you have beliefs that would cause you to consider racial celibacy, you're doing those races a favor by not dating them. Just don't be a jerk about it.

• I'm not suffering lol. It seems like you have no standards and will screw any race who comes along. I bet you're a mudshark.

• and LMAO @ all the pro race mixing people who upvoted you.

• Everyone but you.

• "I'm not suffering lol. It seems like you have no standards and will screw any race who comes along. I bet you're a mudshark. and LMAO @ all the pro race mixing people who upvoted you."

So... you're saying that if someone chooses to "screw any race" that they have no standards? Because they are able to see deeper than skin color? But that's your opinion, you're free to have. However what I find rather disgusting is the mudshark comment. So you're allowed to have "racial celibacy" as you say but you accuse someone else of being a "mudshark" because they choose something different than your own? Right on for the double standard. Lol

• No, its not wrong at all. Just means u have a preference. Nothing wrong with that as long as ur not bashing other people for doing it. It just means u kno what u like and that's it. I wouldn't worry about it too much :)

• No way, we are not obligated to screw another race lol

• No I don't think so. Your attracted to what your attracted to. This sounds so silly to me but I thought I was only attracted to my own race. It's not that I didn't think people of different races weren't attractive I just didn't feel sexually attracted to them. However that actually changed. It was a little shocking but when I sat down to think about it not so much. I think it becomes wrong if that person is a smart good upstanding person that you ACTUALLY feel attracted to and you decide not to date them just because they aren't your race. That would be wrong. If I did that then I would never know the man I'm dating now. He fits everything I want in another person the only difference is he's Asian and I'm not. He thought it would be weird too at first because I'm the only white girl he's ever been attracted to but he says now he knows why the other girls didn't work out... they weren't me. He's also said that the longer we date the more he realizes there isn't much difference between me and Asian girls. I'm just blond. lol Women are women he says and I think men are men.

• It's not wrong, but I don't think people should limit themselves to only one race. I don't limit myself to any. I like who I like. Skin color doesn't matter.

• Depends on why you do it.

• Ok so it's not just me. The wording was a little off, right? If he had just said "hey my dick only gets hard for Mexican girls, is that weird?" Nobody would have batted an eye. But he gave it a name and talked about it like he had a belief system behind it. That is the weird part.

• I read some of his responses in the thread and he was referring to dating outside of his race as "lowering his standards" and that it's hard sometimes. So I'd say he does find these people attractive and is just racist toward them.

• I'm not attracted to other races.

• Your loss, hon. Just consider this: if vanilla ice cream is the only flavor you ever try, you are missing out on a lot of different and amazing flavors. Just sayin'...

• Nope it's not, it's just that you're racially biased, that doesn't make you racist or anything.
    It would be a bit weird if you yourself are a different race than your preferred one but that doesn't make it wrong or racist. :)

• No.. its none of your bussiness who they have sex with

• Is it wrong to only have sex with 1 gender?

• It's your business and if you prefer to to keep it in the family.

• no, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and many people do that

• Well I have only liked and been really attracted to white guys. Its not but sometimes maybe try something new to see what you think.

• nope.
    ...
    ...

• no not at all.

• It's not wrong but you are limiting the pussy rainbow.

• What exactly is your reason for practicing "racial celibacy" ?

• It's mostly because of my preference. I know I'm limiting myself, but I'm okay with that. I would feel wrong if I broke my "racial celibacy" and dated outside my race. I know that sounds awful but that's just how I feel.

• No I only want to date another Asian so its normal

• No. Who would even know other than you? It's your life. No one else would notice or care.

• no, you just have a preference

• No. Its just what you like. Everybody is different.

• I see nothing wrong with you only dating a certain race and having a sex with a certain race, but beggars can't be choosers. It's understood that most guys on gag are lonely sexually frustrated losers with superiority complexes who hate all women. There's no denying that most men on this website are horn dogs and will fuck a naked woman if she offered sex to him no matter what race she is

• LMAO I'm new here, so I have no idea what kind of people are on this site. From reading some of the questions on here it seems both guys and girls are sexually frustrated or resentful because they can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend

• I'm not like that though.

• I had a friend like that. It sucked since I had a crush on him, lol but I actually liked that he was able to stick to it. I kinda liked it.

• It doesn't matter why you choose who you date... it is no one else's concern.

• No it's not wrong. Stick to your preferences and "standards".

What Guys Said 17

• "racial celibacy"? Well that's a new one. 😃

It depends more so on the reason. If its because you're simply not attracted to them, then I see no problem. However if it's because you look down on those races that you refuse to date, then you might have a problem.

Regardless of the reason, what sane person would consciously limit themselves like that. I would be one pissed off son of bitch if I had to stick to one group.

• It's because I'm not attracted to other races for the most part. My friends say I'm crazy, but I have learn to accept myself, and refuse to settle with just anybody.

• It's not 'wrong', but you will be missing out on a lot of wonderful people due to this preference of yours.

• I think the way you think of it is weird. It should be based on attraction, not "a practice"

You don't need to call it anything. Just be like "i only fuck Indian girls" or whatever.

Don't not fuck someone just to be mean to them. Especially a whole race. That's racist, as opposed to only liking one thing, which is fine and not uncommon.

I will, however, say that i personally find it weird not to be attracted to every race.

• It is based on attraction.

• Well you were saying different

• How was I saying different? I mentioned that dating outside of my race would feel wrong because I'm generally not attracted to other races, and I also mentioned how I should accept myself and not settle for just anybody who comes along. @PippL made a great point, we're allowed to discriminate when it comes to sex, because it's our bodies.

• 0|1
  • It is pretty stupid, just to cut yourself off from a whole world of people. Kind of wrong, I think so.

• No.

You can't help what you're attracted to.

• Its all about preference. But clearly you already knew that.

• No, it is just what your attractive to and unless you find an amazing different race girl you won't change It might be blacks or whites

• Whatever floats you're boat, no one can tell you how to live your personal life. I'm a black guy and have had girls say they don't date my kind. I don't ascribe to your view but it is what it is.

• As long as you don't place restrictions on others, who gives a shit

• that's just sexual preference... I personally prefer nurses and school teachers of any race... female! But hey, that's just fantasy...

• if you do it for no reason than yeah, but if you really only find that race attractive no its not

• i think it might lead to other issues

• No, that just means they are not into girls/guys of another race.

• no, it's just a preference.

• No it's not

• You like what you like. PERIOD!