For the love of God, why is this girl confusing?

Met this girl on tinder. We talked on the phone about two months ago. I asked her to meet up and she never responded. A few days ago she hit me up and we started texting. Later in the convo I said we should meet up and she never responded. What the hell? Part of me wants to tell her not to text me again. Should I ask her what's up with her behavior or just leave it alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's shy? Or worst case scenario a catfish. But it'd best to ask her why she won't meet up or why she's avoiding thay question.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the love of god, why are most Girls confusing Lol. the stories I could share of what girls do, or have done and call it mere friendship or not flaking such as your situation.

But Op, think of it like baseball. 3 strikes you're out. If she doesn't make plans with you at This point she isn't worth your time. Now some girls use text for attraction, so if what you were texting up till the point u asked her to hang out wasn't very smooth and interesting for her... she's already determined if you're merely a text Buddy, or someone she wants to haNg with. And it seEms the latter.

But I would either wait for her to initiate a hangout nex. While u go NC. Or ask once more if you want and if she flakes again thats strike 3 and shess out of there... as in lose her number fast. No need for this.

What Girls Said 1

• just leave it alone

What Guys Said 2

• She was very rude the first time, why did you asked her about meeting up the second time? Should have asked her why does she contact you now and why she disappeared when you asked about meeting up.

At some point you have to ask yourself what do you get by putting up with this crappy behavior. If I were you I would just delete all her contacts, in case she contacted me I would immediately ask what is with this behavior and then wish her good luck in life.

• She was rude. I don't know. Asking that immediately would put her on the defensive. and nothing good will come of it. Although you are not wrong. I had forgotten all about her until she texted me too. Sucks.

• Man don't take tinder so seriously. If she wanna meet fine if she don't also fine... Don't put to many thoughts why she is doin this or that she is probably writing with 10 guys. Do the same on tinder write with many girls as possible and try to meet with them see were it goes if something gets serious cancel the other girls. And don't focus on girls on tinder !!! Talk to girls in real life smile at them ask them a question and then tell her a sincere compliment and that you would like to drink a coffee with her or ask for her number to go out the next days. Again dont take tinder seriously just have fun writing and meeting the girls spontounasly

• Who said I took it seriously? I just wanna know if I should leave her alone? You generalizing a bit.