Guys, how important is it for a woman to be confident in order for you to date her?

How important is it?

• Very important. If she isn't confident I can't date her
  • Important but not absolutely necessary
  • Not that important
  • Not important at all
  • See results (for girls)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends.
    I like girls who are shy, but if she's really insecure, full of self-doubt, and overly clingy then I'd be turned off.

Although, If she's attractive, interesting and fun to be around, I'd be willing to overlook it.

What Girls Said 1

• Meh... I don't date women. Sooo, it's not very important to me. Lol.

What Guys Said 12

• For me it's very important. But maybe if I had a different job it would be different.

I DJ and produce music. Most of the artist i work with are women. Then when I do my DJ gigs women approach. Not because I am supposedly I am hot but just because I am the DJ.

My girlfriend needs to be secure of herself. I never cheat. And it doesn't matter how much you reassure them. Words cannot express how much drama I go through when the girlfriend is insecure.

So a woman needs to be strong and secure of herself.

• To be honest, her confidence in herself can be shaky and I'd still date her.

However, I need to be confident in her interest in me!

• It's definitely attractive but it's not at all necessary.

• I will always be there for a girl to support when she feels unconfident. I think its really cute, when you are attracted to the girl.
    I would personally train her to become really confident as I date her.

• I don't think you can really train a person to be confident in there selves. I think it's something someone has to learn on their own and want to. But to actually train that person to be confident in one's self is nearly impossible. Either you have it or don't.

• Maybe for some what you advised applies. But many times certain events in life change a person's personality. I mean had a friend who was very shy and withdrawn. His best friend committed suicide due to bullying. In a fit of rage, he smashed the guys who had bullied his friend. He didn't understand where this confidence from. But from that he was a badass. He stood up to protect innocent people. Totally soft to badass personality !!

• Confident women are uppity, just like them that know how to read and write!

Jk, I love confident women but not bitchy ones.

• Confident means she isn't superb insecure, needy person.
    Important, of course.

• well confident enough in her skin to feel no pressure to be on a date i mean my limit is at if she is like freaking out and has a teser aimed at me at all times XD

• I'm into dominant women, so confidence is a must.

• I guess it depends on what you mean by confident?

• I don't care at all.

• Hell no! I love shy girls

• Fuck dating...