Sleeping with a guy I really like but I still feel lonely, what can I or he do?

I've been a with this guy for a year, we really like each other but I guess we lack that "connection". He can lay right beside me and I'll feel lonely despite him being the only one that's been able to keep me calm and we don't play the usual relationship "games". I don't know why I feel like this, what can we do together to change it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• So are you in a relationship with this guy or not? You say you're sleeping with him in the title (implying it's casual) but then you go on to say "we don't play the usual relationship "games"."
    What games are you referring to and why would you play them if you're not in a relationship?
    My guess here is that you only truly view him as a friend, and you'll only stop feeling so lonely when you find someone you can have a real connection with. It could also be useful for you to learn how to be alone without feeling lonely.
    If you're in a relationship with this guy (not just sleeping with him), I suggest you break it off. You deserve someone you can have a real connection with, and he deserves to be with someone who feels that kind of connection with him.

• We've been dating for a year but we recently just spoke about it and we really like each other but we are missing that connection.

We both admitted that we don't do the relationship games as in having to think about what to text each other, wondering if the other is playing hard to get. We truly just feel so at ease with one another.

We would love it if we could be more and we don't want to stop seeing each other

• If you don't want to stop seeing each other, then there's nothing you can really do. You're depriving yourself from what you truly want but if this is the route you feel is the easiest to go, then so be it.