Can I find love if I am not pretty?

I would go to places with my friend who is really attractive. However, guys say hi to her because she is physically pretty and gave her free passes to the door. My mom gets angry when I complain to her on why my men only have eyes for attractive women at first. I think my friend is cool and has great ideas for trip. I now I am not hot because guys ignore me or notice me. I talk to male classmates, but I do not care if they like or not. This scenario is so strange because most guys do not ogle at me, but at other ladies who are beautiful. This is the first man that ever looked at me, but I sort of felt uncomfortable. This random Hispanic guy who appears to be in his 30s was staring me hard, but he is with wife. When he was staring at me, I yelled at him to stop looking at me. I never had a guy that stare at me hard before that. Some guys have ignored me, but are respectful towards me. I laughed to myself when a group of people were saying how plain I looked. I know God thinks I am very beautiful. I do not want to date random guys because I do not their stances and stinky breaths. I would like to know how can I be grateful if men only stare or initially show attraction towards hot chicks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Life isn't about finding love. Your job is to exist... that's it. Everything else is up to you. Find joy in drinking tea like I do.

• ^^^^Amazing advice about life right there.

• I love drinking green tea, and iced tea. I like tea to be cold.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats wrong with you? You can't be that bad!

• I mean there's also personality! Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm like ugh... i am so... ugh... but I knw my inner me is so amazing!

• I know I am not the most attractive, but I do have a caring mind. I am not born very ugly looking either. I am learning to accept the fact that guys only stare at beautiful young women. I am good at making friends with nerdy guys and foreign guys.

What Guys Said 8

• I am not at all saying that you are ugly, but this song is actually true to a great degree and many men understand that once we reach a certain age.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk3JbTjArUk

• You inspired me to write story about it.

• Well, thank you. Maybe it's simply because I am older. Beauty on the outside fades, while beauty on the inside can grow. In the long run, it's that beauty that matters.

• I go to a dance class with my teacher. My dancing partner is my middle aged teacher and he likes the topics I bring to him about science and classical music.

• Look, there is a spectrum of beauty that runs from "not good looking" to "exquisitely beautiful". Everyone falls into that curve somewhere - including men.

So "not good looking" men can stare at "exquisitely beautiful" women... but will they ever attain those women? Likely... no.

So if you're not so good looking - eventually some not so good looking man will come along.

• Is your heart ready for love?

• dont go out with your pretty friend again! go with an uglier than you and you'll look like the pretty one!

• Do u have a big ass and big boobs

• The problem is your age. You're surrounded by a lot of women who are genetically pretty, and haven't fallen apart due to poor lifestyle choices yet.

By age 30, if you're plain looking but in reasonably good (not obsessively good, reasonably good) shape, with a flattering hair style and dress well, you'll be above average compared to most women, as the majority will be fat and fading at that part. For most of your life, how good you look is mostly about taking care of yourself.

• Are the majority of the young women attractive? This is a yes and no question.

• im srry but it just annoys me badly. when people won't even give you a chance because you don't have "the face". like learn to not care so much about facial appearances for once

• I am sorry to make you feel uncomfortable with my scenario. I just can't believe why a guy like that married Hispanic man would stare at me while almost all guys just ignore me. He would not find me attractive. I thank God that no guy ever stalked me because some classmates of mine had been stalked because they are sooo pretty.

• ''I do not want to date random guys because I do not their stances and stinky breaths''

Can u explain this?

• I meant to say that I do not like to be attracted to guys who do not share the same belief and spirituality like me and have bad breath. I am so sensitive to bad breaths. Guys with bad breath tend to like very hot women and even kiss them against their will.

What Girls Said 3

• You still got ten years to ponder about this.

• I get called plain too, but I've been literally proposed to a few times, I think because I'm considered.. Umm.. very kind? Or maybe because I'm jus really awesomely Awesome to be around!! (Just kidding) my point is, is that if you're personality is considerate and lovable to someone , that person will automatically see you as very good looking, I'm certain

• Stop complaining so much about life and live it.

You say boys don't look at you, but when they do you shout at them?
    So what exactly is it that you want?

There will always be someone more attractive than another person, but that doesn't mean you can't find love.

• Ok! I am learning to accept my myself. I have great attributes that are not physical, but I am not going to tell you unless you are interested.

• No, you did not hurt me. I am sorry if I frustrate you with my question, sweetie. I am the FIRST to complain about looks! I am so intelligent!!!

• I make people laugh with my expressions, jokes, and art.