Guys, Do white guys like girls like this?

This picture is not me. I seem this from " is my best friend pretty " I got permission for use of the picture so don't report me.

But anyways , I look similar. I am biracial. & have curly hair just slightly different than hers. Mines a bit shorter and darker. I find that only black guys hit on me. Are white guys not interested in us mixed chicks? If a girl similar to her approached you would you be interested?
Guys, Do white guys like girls like this ?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen some really beautiful ones, sure why not.

What Guys Said 21

• I'm a white guy and would totally find that look attractive. Mixed chicks can be pretty damn attractive IMO!

• First off "white guys" dont all find girls like this attractive. I am a "white guy" and would not even think about talking to her. Guys in general have their own opinions is what they like. You can't assume what a guy like based on his race, if that was the case I would assume all black guys like fat girls, would that be a fair assumption?

• That was my point. A lot of white guys do not find mixed girls like the girl in the picture attractive. I am even lighter than her and white guys rarely approach me. It just seems like only black guys like us mixed girls :/

• Do you find the girl in the picture attractive for a mixed girl?

• She is pretty.

• Some mixed girls are beautiful, I don't understand how men can turn down beautiful women of any race, but everyone has their preferences.

• Yes, if you look like the woman in that pic you will find all types of guys interested in you. You might have to let them know you are interested in them somehow.

• I'd hit on you if you talked to me

• I don't know about white guys, but i like her😘

• Personally no, but ti'm sue loads of other guys do

• I don't know about white guys but I sure as hell do lol

• Yes, we do

• Yes I would.

• I like how she looks, and I guess by extension, you.

I've found myself attracted to Asian, White, Latino, and Mixed-Race girls, if that helps at all.(I've only ever crushed on one girl really, and she is white, but I find girls of all of the above races to be attractive.)

• She is very cute

• I don't date mixed or black girls because I assume the cultural differences between us would be too great to overcome.

• what if she was raised with an all white family?

• There are always exceptions. You might get along better with white guys, who knows. I'm just saying that in my experience, I don't have much in common with black girls, and black girls aren't really into me. That's why white guys and black girls don't date in general.

• I'm interested in mixed race women, I think a lot of them are beautiful but they never seem interested in me.

• She is cute but I prefer white girls. I think it is because of the difference in hair, I love long straight hair.

• Nah most likely not... sure you'll find someone probably but its not like universally every white guy will be into you

• I don't think any white guys are

• Im sure some would be. You also can't say none will be into you

• Just came out of a relationship with a mixed girl (4 years) she was great and her hair was like that all the time. Guys would stare hard, yea other then the girl looks 12 it is hot.

• she's cute, id totally date her! 😘

• That girl it very pretty. I'd date her for sure.

• don't see why not?

• Understand that most "races" date within their own. So as a rule to go by, most white guys like white girls and vice versa.