Are we moving too fast in our relationship?

Okay. so I've been with him for just over a month now. We held hands on our first date, but we kissed on the second date which was a week later. We've been meeting up and we've been spending time together whenever we get the chance to. He's really sweet and I really like him, we have told eachother that we love eachother. Yesterday I was at his house for the first time, we were watching a movie on the sofa, and we ended up cuddling 5 minutes into the movie and that slowly turned to kissing and making out. We ended up turning the movie off and going up to his room, he showed me around, we talked a lot and joked about. And then we ended up cuddling in his bed, and again, it turned into a make out session, he gave me four really obvious hickeys on my neck. And when he was lying on top of me I could feel his b*ner, pressing onto my upper thigh, and it was almost as if he was gently "rocking back and forth into me" whilst we were kissing. I don't know if thats taking it a bit too far since we've been together for just over a month. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• He was dry humping you. While it's a fairly innocent thing to do if you're not comfortable with it just let him know you'd be more comfortable if you toned it down slightly. He has no way of knowing if you're not happy if you don't let him know.

What Girls Said 1

• it does seem awfully fast. If you're concerned about it then ask him if he would be okay with you slowing down.