Guys, Will white guys accept Asian gf?

I just curious about how white guys think about Asian girls or will they accept Asian girlfriend cause I'm going to study abroad from several years. I'm not too white and tall, and I always heard about white guys have racial discrimination, I'm a little nervous and worry, anyway, guys tell me ur opinion.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Asians are generally pretty attractive, especially their hair. If I was to date a race other than white, they would be my first choice. Only potential problem would be if her English isn't good :/

I'm ok with her having a light accent thoough.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Some will some won't. It's not a matter of race (for the most part), it's a matter of personality.

I wouldn't worry about it though, there are a lot of white guys with "yellow fever" out there.

1|1
    0|0
    • You realize that saying "yellow fever" to an Asian is as racist as saying "coal burner " to a black man, right?

• @Gommers I don't care. Unless there is a shorter way of describing a fetishization of oriental women by Caucasian males I really don't care.

• Where are you studying abroad? I can only speak for America, but it's not likely gonna be an issue at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you mean would I date an Asian girl? Sure, if she's got a great personality just like any other girl of any other ethnicity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are individual's that will discriminate just like there are individual's in every race. The ones that are, are few but they are out there. (Unfortunately) lol. Also to answer your question yes some of us do find Asians attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy himself, we all have our own preferences. The entire white race is not the same, we do not all like the same things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls are awright

1|0
    0|0
  • Im sure you will be able to get a boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Asian women and think they're beautiful. You'll have no problem with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. White guys prefer large body frame female. Asian girls will find it difficult to take on big sized penis of white/black guys

1|0
    0|0
    • Ha, so white guys choose girlfriend first think about if she fit his dick or not.

• I think Asian women are gorgeous, and you appear to prove my point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of white guys like asians!!

lol @jessicorn

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian women are awesome ^_^

Beautiful, intelligent, and in my experience, loyal.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were you don't spend too much time around your culture. When I went to college in the pacific NW all the Asian students formed their own groups and pretty much did not socialize with anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Asian girls I don't date white chick's always Mexican or Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • This one will :) I dated a really cute Japanese girl once...

I like foreign girls. Asian, latina girls (of foreign origin), and black women are very attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0