Girls, Could u ever love a guy from a broken home?

If he was shut off twords people and didn't really show that much feelings and had no trust in people

5

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I feel broken myself.

What Girls Said 4

• The only thing that would be hard for me is the part about him not really showing his feelings... Other than that no prob. We are all a bit damaged through life's experiences. And this is what molds and shapes us into the human beings we are

• I could love them platonically and help them out to get their life together, build trust, help crack their shell open but I would never start a relationship with a "broken" person.

• Yes of course. My boyfriend is kinda an example of that.

• Yes I could

• Many people have there own problem they come with and coming from a broken home is not something that should change someone's feelings. I could fall in love with someone from a broken home but I would want them to trust me eventually and show me their feelings and I would feel like I wasn't enough if I was just shut out.