I kissed a guy with a girlfriend what should I do?

I met this guy a few months ago he is sweet and I really really like him there is just two problems he has a girlfriend. And that leads on to the next problem which has been stressing me out for ages. He kisses me. Not like on the cheek or anything like that I mean proper making out etc. I am 14 so it's not like he is after sex (he is 16) and I have told him straight that I am not going to have sex with him. But I feel terrible even though his girlfriend is a slut I still feel bad that he cheated on her with me. I was to naive at the start I didn't think that he would kiss me when we watched a film together but he did and now everytime we see each other he always holds my hand or hugs me tight even when we go for a walk. He didn't force himself on me he just kind of lent over me half way the film and kissed me and when i kissed him back he kissed me harder. Bur he makes me feel wanted and he tells me that I am beatiful and it makes me feel free and happy. He says that he keeps trying to break up with her but she lives hours away and won't meet up with him and being the lovely guy he is he doesn't want to break up with her over text. But I am not sure if he is lying or not. I don't know if I should tell him straight to break up with her and be with me or give him some time or what please help.
Welshgrl

• Cut him out my life
  • Give him a set amount of time to break up with his girlfriend or its goodbye
  • Let him break up with her in his own time and carry on seeing him
I ignored him messages and calls for a while until he showed up at my door a few weeks ago. phone in hand to show me the texts he sent to his now ex saying that he wanted to break up with her. I have started hanging out with him occasionally and he wants to make it a relationship not just hanging out. I'm not sure if I can trust him not to cheat on me though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a cheater. Wear protection when necessary
    Don't think too much, your age is just about having fun

Most Helpful Girl

• Run! Run the hell away from him!!

What Guys Said 6

• I don't understand he is willing to cheat on his girlfriend for you and you want him in your life? why? don't you think there are chances that same thing will happen to you? do you want to take that chance?

Okay, I understand things might be good between you both, but then this guy doesn't seem to have a strong thinking or morals for himself otherwise he will not follow the path of cheating on his girlfriend he would rather break up with his girlfriend and then think about other things but won't cheat for any reason, hence you shouldn't ignore this aspect of his character, just because you like him. Think and take a decision don't just flow with your emotions and feelings.

To be honest I would say, just stay away from him, he already has a girlfriend, let him break up with his girlfriend and then come to you, don't help him, don't do anything, let him handle this himself, let him free himself from his current relationship and then come to you, after that you both can take things forward, if you want too!!

• tell him you cannot see him in a romantic way until he breaks up with his girlfriend...

• girl, he's just playing with you, those are excuses, he doesn't want to breakup with his girlfriend.

From this moment on its on you to continue playing his games.

• I forgot to update at the time. But he broke up with her a good few weeks ago.

• People can be very manipulating. Just walk away, don't think about. It only hurts when you think about it. Tell his girl. Destroying the trust of another human being is a disgusting action.

• If he's willing to cheat with you he will be willing to cheat on you. Chances are he is making his actual girlfriend feel just as special as you and there is always the possibility of other girls you dont know about.

• Well, if he's going to cheat on her, what makes you think he won't cheat on you?

What Girls Said 8

• you don't want to be the girl that breaks up a relationship, trust me. plus, you don't really want to have a relationship with him even after they break up because if he cheated on her that easily then he'll probably do the same to you.

also, please don't use derogatory terms such as calling another girl a "slut" because that just tells guys that they can call chicks sluts because other girls do that; it perpetuates misogynistic behavior and rape culture, and doesn't help women in the fight for equality. if we don't respect other women, how do we expect men to respect us? ya feel

• My opinion, yes he seems charming but if he's taking forever to break up with his girlfriend for you he doesn't seem worth the time. Not trying to be harsh but take it this way, if he really liked you (which he could, I don't know the whole gist of it) he would want to be with you and only you. Now either way he could be telling his girlfriend the same thing, or he could tell you both the same thing and act the same way while just dragging you two a long like a puppy on a leash. I am not trying to pull you the wrong way and make you feel bad so just go with your gut feeling. Respect yourself.
    Good luck to you :) and Best wishes.

• He's a cheater, if he breaks up with his girlfriend to be with you, he'll probably cheat on you as well. It takes two to cheat and you were involved in the cheating process. Calling his girlfriend a slut isn't doing anyone good. Cut him out of your life and don't get involved with taken men anymore. Respect yourself, and his girlfriend. You're fourteen, that's super young, don't get involved with silly dramas like this. Wait for a good guy to come along and kiss him all you want guilt free.

• once a cheater always a cheater. you don't want to be with a guy like that, trust me.

• Girl, it doesn't matter if his girlfriend is a quote "slut," no one deserves to be cheated on. Of course he's going to tell you that you're beautiful and all those wonderful things we giirls love to hear, but what makes you think he won't do the same to you. Just be careful so you don't get hurt.

• He want to break up with his girlfriend because she is a slut and because you are nice he wish you to be with him together.
    Kissing is not a bad thing, for me kissing a close friend is normal, until he try to touch my boobs.
    Well, the rest is upon you.

• I think it's best to break it off with him. Not only are you a witness, but you're basically walking proof that he isn't faithful, and that he's willing to cheat on a girl he's already involved with. For all you know there could have ANOTHER girl on the side other than you.

• Suck his dick